How many of you carry on a daily basis?

Glad to hear I'm not alone on this haha. I knew I wasn't alone and I guess I knew what kind of responses I would get, it is just good to hear it sometimes. Every now and then I let people in my head just enough to make me think that wanting to be prepared is somehow weird.
To all of you legal concealed carriers, I salute you. [rockon]

I'm on the way to getting my first holster, I 'spose I'll ease into the routine. Start out at home daily, move on to the grocery/errand trip.

I carry 100% when I'm not working or going someplace prohibited. I spent a bunch of my hard earn dough on carry guns so I would have no excuse. Large, Medium, and Small, one for each occasion. Except swimming...still need a swimming gun.

Get a Glock. It doubles as a depth charge. [grenade]

I carry nearly 100% of the time. I don't carry at work as its prohibited by policy and I've made the choice not to risk my job to carry there. Outside of that and legally prohibited places, I carry all the time.

I use the seatbelt analogy all the time as I feel it's the most appropriate way to explain it to non gun folk. Most get it and understand that even if they don't agree.

+1.

As owner of a liquor store I can carry 100% of the time. I make my wife laugh as we're getting dressed for work in the morning, as she's looking though her closet for something to wear. I'm going through my safe asking her which gun goes with my under wear!

I carry 99% of the time. My employer does not have a policy for or against it and if everyone keeps their mouth shut it'll stay that way. Plenty of us carry, so if anyone ruined it they'd have plenty of really angry coworkers[laugh]

Wife: why are you carring, do you expect trouble?
Me: Do you have a spare tire in your car?
Wife: yes
ME: Do you expect a flat?
Wife: No but................

I work at a defense plant, so I can't carry at work. There is also a policy about not even having firearms on the property (even in the parking lot), so I am also unarmed to and from work which is also when I do most of my errands. When I come home, I often go to the gym, and it's not practical bringing it to the gym to work out with, or even leaving it in a flimsy locker, so I don't carry there either. Other than that, I carry as often as I can. I just got a new carry gun (G26) and I ordered a holster from Mitch Rosen (Upper Limit), but it will take about 6 weeks before I get it so I migth have to look for something else meanwhile...

I carry 100% when I'm not working or going someplace prohibited. I spent a bunch of my hard earn dough on carry guns so I would have no excuse. Large, Medium, and Small, one for each occasion. Except swimming...still need a swimming gun.

AA12, nobody will **** with you.

As owner of a liquor store I can carry 100% of the time. I make my wife laugh as we're getting dressed for work in the morning, as she's looking though her closet for something to wear. I'm going through my safe asking her which gun goes with my under wear!
Don't mean to hijack but any deals on Kegs?

I am fairly certain that the OP's question was well meant, however, whether one carries or does not carry is really a MYOB issue IMO. People complain about their lack of privacy, yet are willing to divulge details about their carry habits. There are lots of people who read these boards (not all of them registered and not all of them our friends) and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who some of you are.

This is a question best left unanswered, unless of course you want the world to know that you carry concealed, which seems to me a contradiction.

No offense to anyone, I 'm just sayin'....

Back
Top Bottom