How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Still waiting to set up an appointment for prints and photos, passed in the application Feb 6th, still haven’t heard anything other than a little phone tag a few weeks back. Sounds like now it’s going to be a few more weeks until I even hear back for that.

Still waiting to set up an appointment for prints and photos, passed in the application Feb 6th, still haven’t heard anything other than a little phone tag a few weeks back. Sounds like now it’s going to be a few more weeks until I even hear back for that.

What the hell is wrong with some PD ?
All the people I've taken in this year for their application had their prints and interview done the same time the application is dropped off, all in under 15 minutes ( I understand people with a minor offense may take a few minutes more).
But why can't all PD do this at one freaking time?
Instead some PDs make people spend more time returning a different day for what can be done in mere minutes.

So Lowell PD sat on it for 37 days!??

No I looked at the process that lens posted that's stickied. They pretty much ran all the other things that they had to do ran the other checks which takes about 3 weeks then send it to the frb which finally finished the reviews for apps submitted by pd on feb 13th-17th last Friday. Though it did take long I don't believe this one was the pd's fault.

Just got a call from the PD, going in for prints and pictures tomorrow..... I'm shaking I am so excited, after only 38 days, now the real wait begins. I guess it's time to start building my wish list and setting aside some cash for an "opening day" fund, damn, right as I blew through the last of my tax return money too!

LOL yeah i know just not the hounding type I kinda go with the flow, was told 2-3 months untill id get the call, just seems unreasonable, when some people get thiers in 2-3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom