How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

LTC renewal in Shirley took about 9 weeks from dropping off form to having new card in hand.

They're not kidding when they tell you to start the process 3 months before your old LTC expires!

LTC Renewal Woburn
Received reminder letter in October
Called in November got appointment for January 6th.
Filled out renewal form online emailed to WPD
January 6th went to service window at WPD signed form and picked up already completed receipt.
Feb 8th received new LTC 4 weeks BEFORE my current LTC expires.

Very professional experience all the way around. My hats off to Maureen.

Rockland… dropped off the renewal application in Feb… still waiting, said someone will call when it comes in. Was never able to make appointment so I just dropped off the application. You can leave messages and emails and no one will get back to you.

Rockland… dropped off the renewal application in Feb… still waiting, said someone will call when it comes in. Was never able to make appointment so I just dropped off the application. You can leave messages and emails and no one will get back to you.
I cant remember any time in the past 15 years , dropping off was ok.
Might want to find out who is in charge of licensing.

I cant remember any time in the past 15 years , dropping off was ok.
Might want to find out who is in charge of licensing.
I dropped mine off to Medford last year, they didn’t need to redo fingerprints and they used the latest photo on my drivers license.

Give a call and see where it’s at:

Holy Moly. I applied for mine late July and it just showed up in the mail today. It took longer than 40 days, but not much. Last time was over three months, and my original was something like six months.

I like that they use RMV photos now. The whole thing was much smoother than in the past. No "interview", no photos; just dropped off the application and cashier's check and waited for it to arrive.

Haverhill mass renewal. Dropped of application at the dispatch desk mid June. Detective emailed me mid sep 18 said I had to sign something and gave his office hours in the email. Stopped by the dispatch desk at my lunch break next day....he came down and had me sign the disclosure that I have not lost or had any guns stolen. Kind of long time for haverhill its always been about 5 weeks in haberhill in the past. But I renew 4 to 5 months before mine expires so no prob. Mine doesn't expire till end of oct.

Back
Top Bottom