How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

^^ what was the issue with them failing to release it? 5 months seems like a long time, it didn't take me that during the scare.. Did you get restricted?

Dropped off my initial application in Stoneham, on May 1 got called for for the interview around June 10th. Called to confirm and they were all booked up. Got a call to come in for an interview and get printed on Labor day.
Now for the waiting game Connecticut too 10 weeks to the day

Start the clock on my wife:
Framingham
Dropped off application: 8/26/15
Told to come back tomorrow or any other Thursday following for prints & photos.

She dropped off her check, got prints and photo today. They said seven weeks (35 days). Will update with outcome.

Belmont, first-time issue, LTC-A unrestricted, 47 days between the interview and receiving the license in the mail.

Interviewed and finger printed on July 23rd, they sent it to FRB on August 4th, licence was issued to Hanson PD on September 24th. I called them last night and they still do not have it yet. Told it is gonna be class A no restrictions. Will update when I have in hand.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Hi new poster I have some quick questions if anyone could help me thanks in advance.. I live in revere and I dropped my Ltc application 37 days ago. I am very patient I don't mind the wait I just wanted to see if anyone else in the city has advice on the wAit time in 2015.. Thanks

Newton was 39 days from application drop off to license in hand. Pretty quick if you ask me.

T&H restriction for now...[angry] Still red, my friends.

Idk what's wrong I have not even been approved yet today is 41 or 40 not sure going to ha e to look at receit. I just wish on the mass gov website it just says 40 to 90 days instead of the bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Idk what's wrong I have not even been approved yet today is 41 or 40 not sure going to ha e to look at receit. I just wish on the mass gov website it just says 40 to 90 days instead of the bullshit

Newton was 39 days from application drop off to license in hand. Pretty quick if you ask me.

T&H restriction for now...[angry] Still red, my friends.

Right a letter asking to have the restrictions removed or if you can hire a firearms attorney. Let Comma2A know.

Right a letter asking to have the restrictions removed or if you can hire a firearms attorney. Let Comma2A know.

I was told by the LO that if I write a letter to the chief in a few months they would remove the restrictions. Newton COP retires at the end of November though. We'll see what happens.

The real question is why would they have a policy giving out restrictions if you only have to wait a few months and ask to have them removed. Seems like a waste of time for all parties involved.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Why didn't you wait until he retired to find out what the policy was going to be? Just curious.

As I understand it, this COP is in favor of issuing unrestricted, but the city government isn't so hot on that idea. I think his process of issuing first with restrictions and then removing them is his idea of meeting in the middle. From what I've been told, this COP is much better than the last about this stuff. I didn't wait because I know theres a good chance we'll get a new COP that shares the view of our friend in Watertown who rarely if ever issues unrestricted.

The real question is why would they have a policy giving out restrictions if you only have to wait a few months and ask to have them removed. Seems like a waste of time for all parties involved.

Agreed. It's all a bunch of bureaucracy - but if it ultimately gets me a license that's unrestricted in this part of the state then so be it.

Haverhill is still green. LTC-A Unrestricted.
Appointment at PD: Tuesday 8/25/15
License issued: Monday 9/28/15
Arrived at PD and picked up: 10/8/15
Just a hair over 6 weeks.

46 days and not approved yet anyone with any suggestions I donated to goal already... I have an email I was going to send the chief but I was thinking of going down there on thurs when the officer does the applications. Any thoughts

I didn't want to stop in because she controls the out come I figured letting it go a couple more weeks or maybe next week I asked a couple people and they said give it another week or two I thought I would of had it by now it's ok though just being patient I went 29 years without a firearm

Back
Top Bottom