how do you conceal your hand cannons for edc

Under my Plague Doctor's Robe
15520.jpg
<-------
Is that what that is? I thought you were into cosplay...

Is that what that is? I thought you were into cosplay...

Closest I come to that "Cosplay" stuff is Hawaiian Shirt Friday. [laugh]

I changed my avatar for the duration of the Coronavirus Panic. It's up to the invisible peril how long Plague Doctor stays up. Of course, if it turns out to be the disease apocalypse, that look might be good for scavenging in the ruins.....

They are terrible wrt gun safety. One of my students (who also happens to be an instructor) carries in one and during the NRA Personal Protection classes and some practice sessions (a bunch of instructors getting together) he was pointing it every which way trying to reholster plus the draw itself wasn't quick or safe either. Other instructors complained and I had to tell him to never bring it to another session! So they may be great to hide the gun and look like you are carrying a very old PDA but terrible for any other purpose.
It is quite possible to holster and draw safely with a Sneaky Pete, especially when you realize you don't have time pressure on reholstering. Best bet is the "power pack" one with a USB cable dangling an inch out the top at hot meted to to the lit. Your observations are no doubt accurate, but are more about the person than the holster.

The problem is the lift flap, draw gun, opens the possibility to pick pocketing the gun.

I like a G43 in an A-Holster pocket holster - VERY good concealment; easy to have the hand on the gun in a potentially dangerous situation (try holding a gun in your hand in MA openly and you open up all the obvious risks). You can also reach into your pocket when asked for your wallet or phone.

A couple things here. One: The Governor is totally badass. Congratulations, that is a grown-ass man wheel gun right there! Two: I had the Sneaky Pete for the BG380 and I found drawing to be cumbersome...flipping the flap then getting my hand on the small frame of the Bodyguard sucked balls. I like double clip IWB holsters for anything with a wide frame like my Glock 30S. There’s more support and the weight is more uniformly distributed especially with an Alien Gear holster.

A couple things here. One: The Governor is totally badass. Congratulations, that is a grown-ass man wheel gun right there! Two: I had the Sneaky Pete for the BG380 and I found drawing to be cumbersome...flipping the flap then getting my hand on the small frame of the Bodyguard sucked balls. I like double clip IWB holsters for anything with a wide frame like my Glock 30S. There’s more support and the weight is more uniformly distributed especially with an Alien Gear holster.
the governor can be considered an all around gun with 3 calibers

I dont bother with conceal carry. I open carry. It is legal in MA.

[devil2]

Yep. I also had a Mark I at one time. 45 win mag and also had a 357 mag conversion barrel. Although I’d rather not have the comp, it completely eliminates any muzzle flip. I mean like zero. The full force goes backwards. Pretty cool.
Niiice! So jealous.
I want one in 357

Yeah, impossible to find in MA. I stumbled on both of mine in local gun stores totally randomly.
Impossible to find anywhere really lol. If I could find one somewhere I could definitely have it transferred in MA but I can’t find any on GB etc.

I thought of this thread tonight when I IWB'd my Webley Mk IV in .455.

It's only a 4-inch barrel, but I love the balance and it points like a dream. Bit big for deep concealment, though, probably.

Impossible to find anywhere really lol. If I could find one somewhere I could definitely have it transferred in MA but I can’t find any on GB etc.

I see two Mark IV's (44 mag and pretty desirable b/c rare) and a Mark I. If you really want 357, I think you have to buy the Mark I and then look for a conversion barrel/spring/bushing kit, as it is rare that the gun comes with it. Conversion barrels come up from time to time. I think it only works on the Mark I though. That's how I had come to have a 357 barrel for my Mark I.

I dont want anyone to think im carrying a gun, ill wear this goofy vest so everyone thinks im a f***ing nerd pedophile instead.

Back
Top Bottom