how do you conceal your hand cannons for edc

Mine: black and brown relentless tactical steel lined belt holsters: L to R simply rugged stiff heavy leather for model 29 4 in, mernickle single action , desantis for S&W governor holsters. bottom: galco iwb for 1911. the steel lined belts really support heavy guns comfortably and conceal well under Rothco's discreet concealment vest. P.S.: FYI none of these items including myself are gay

HC.jpg rothco.jpg

Mine: black and brown relentless tactical steel lined belt holsters: L to R simply rugged stiff heavy leather for model 29 4 in, mernickle single action , desantis for S&W governor holsters. bottom: galco iwb for 1911. the steel lined belts really support heavy guns comfortably and conceal well under Rothco's discreet concealment vest. P.S.: FYI none of these items including myself are gay

View attachment 335382
And I suppose you ONLY wear those while down in your dungeon? [smile]
Anyone use those "Sneaky Pete" thingys? Jack.
He's using The Mayor to hide them?
I hide them the only place I know the enemy won't find them.
But(t) Mayor Pete will still manage to find them...Just sayin'

I picked up a Galco vertical shoulder holster 2.0 for a 629 classic 5 inch over the holidays. I haven't found the sweet spot on the adjustment just yet as I feel the butt of the handle seems to print if I'm not wearing a heavy enough jacket or sweatshirt. Houge overmold grips don't help lol. It's surprisingly comfortable though. Driving with it is a dream and stays comfy even after a solid woods walk with the dogs.

Anyone use those "Sneaky Pete" thingys? Jack.
They are terrible wrt gun safety. One of my students (who also happens to be an instructor) carries in one and during the NRA Personal Protection classes and some practice sessions (a bunch of instructors getting together) he was pointing it every which way trying to reholster plus the draw itself wasn't quick or safe either. Other instructors complained and I had to tell him to never bring it to another session! So they may be great to hide the gun and look like you are carrying a very old PDA but terrible for any other purpose.

You know today is March 1st, not April 1st, right?

Back
Top Bottom