• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I add feedback and look at my feedback

Honestly I have not seen that link in my posts. I have seen it in others. Believe me I did feel foolish asking.
No worries I’m just busting your chops, it was too easy to pass up. I’ve had some glitches before too where certain items aren’t showing at times. Just click on the feedback numbers and it’ll get you there.

Like @Broc said good on you for the effort to give feedback, good or bad it does help.

I am new to the site and still fumbling to find my way around.
Good on you for sticking to it.
If you are a firearms enthusiast in the Northeast, this site really is the best. But not just for firearms related content.
Sure, some of the members can be ass holes, but they are our kinda as holes. [laugh]

The coolest thing about NES is the diverse base of knowledge about damn near everything. Not just guns.
Got a plumbing issue? Electrical issue, automotive issue, compact tractor advice? snow blower running like shit? You name it, there is a member with experience.
NES is my go to for news, weather, culture, recipes etc,
Pro tip: the Search function is your friend.
Grow some thick skin, because it is the internet.. but in my years here, I have met some of the best people, both virtually and in person.

Welcome to NES. I hope to see you around.

Good on you for sticking to it.
If you are a firearms enthusiast in the Northeast, this site really is the best. But not just for firearms related content.
Sure, some of the members can be ass holes, but they are our kinda as holes. [laugh]

The coolest thing about NES is the diverse base of knowledge about damn near everything. Not just guns.
Got a plumbing issue? Electrical issue, automotive issue, compact tractor advice? snow blower running like shit? You name it, there is a member with experience.
NES is my go to for news, weather, culture, recipes etc,
Pro tip: the Search function is your friend.
Grow some thick skin, because it is the internet.. but in my years here, I have met some of the best people, both virtually and in person.

Welcome to NES. I hope to see you around.
Somebody woke up in a good mood. 😂

You nailed it. Can even get a recommendation for a great fence installer.

Back
Top Bottom