Holy crap! Dealer pricing ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably careful with your Wallett and Credit Cards..lol..Dont Spend too much..You can save a bunch of dough on parts and accessories..

I am working to get my C&R and would like to be kept up to date on how things go for you with regards to your "dealer customer service" experience with the places you start working with.

They give me the discount just because they send the catalog to my business name.
You know how to read the catalog to see the dealer prices, right?

What's the average savings percentage wise at the stuff you're looking at?

I got my C & R a couple of weeks ago, and just started faxing it out last night. This morning, Brownell's upgraded my account to a dealer account...I new I'd save some money, but this is ridiculous! This is gonna make that AR build a bit easier...

Jesus....No offense Scully - we're all excited for you, but please for God's sake, even watch who you PM this information to. I don't want to sound paranoid, but the reality is that we are in occupied territory with regards to our Attorney General and government at large - they will go out of their way to make the lives of your suppliers HELL - regardless of the fact that what you're doing is perfectly legal. Do not trust even members until you have met them. I'm serious, we all need to be careful. Congrats on your C&R - I'm envious, as my application still sits in my drawer. I need to get moving on it before it's too late....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom