Holder/drone strikes/US Soil

Holder said “It is possible I suppose to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States.“

Holder: Drone strike against Americans in the U.S. possible ? CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

When this happens, and I have no doubt they will at some point shoot hellfire missiles into a residential neighborhood in the name of "officer safety", will it then be "go time"?

If our AG can say this without every media station in the country putting this on the front page or having public outcry against it, we are truly going to get a fat one right up our asses.

I never thought I would live to see the day when something like this could even be remotely considered. Think about what is being contemplated, the possible killing of American citizens without recourse to due process and a jury.

Seriously, is anyone else adding up all the pieces of this crazy frigging puzzle?

Seriously, is anyone else adding up all the pieces of this crazy frigging puzzle?

Yeah. We need drone shaped targets and I need to get a better swing with my M91/30.

I can see drones being used at large sporting events and other high profile events such as inauguration and the like.

"PULL!"

No more exploded clays on the trap and skeet fields.

I never thought I would live to see the day when something like this could even be remotely considered. Think about what is being contemplated, the possible killing of American citizens without recourse to due process and a jury.

Well, they're scared and they're trying to look tough because they know S is going to HTF. Sorta like Deval Patrick trying to look tough be forbidding people in Mass. to drive after 4:00 PM in the storm. Just flexing muscle because they know they're screwed.

Is there a drone war raging in the US. Holder wants to fry Americans. Private drone spotted near JFK. Escalation?

Lots of folks have been prepping and it's not just rice and beans either. Some information, some household items, some cleaning agents and some intelligent application of resistance will do wonders.

Some Command Structure info, some intelligence gathering (you all did take notes with Dorner right?), some educated guesses where things come from and go to; you can make anyone or any government take notice. If hundreds or thousands have the same idea - well they can only apply the lock down in so many places - and they'll be surrounded in all but the most fortified areas.

Drone strikes inside the US is a Red Line - no matter the reason, no matter the target. Active military engagements within the borders is another.

Lots of folks have been prepping and it's not just rice and beans either. Some information, some household items, some cleaning agents and some intelligent application of resistance will do wonders.

Some Command Structure info, some intelligence gathering (you all did take notes with Dorner right?), some educated guesses where things come from and go to; you can make anyone or any government take notice. If hundreds or thousands have the same idea - well they can only apply the lock down in so many places - and they'll be surrounded in all but the most fortified areas.

Drone strikes inside the US is a Red Line - no matter the reason, no matter the target. Active military engagements within the borders is another.

I hope people downloaded the US Army IED manual I linked to a couple months back. The link is no longer valid now.

ETA:

Courtesy of an NESer who shall remain anonymous, we have a new link [devil2]
http://www.liberty.com/sites/default/files/tm_31-210_improvised_explosives.pdf

Last edited:

It has already happened - and not just once.

So the next stage of the plan is to create an event that solidifies their need to drone strike someone. The event will be, of course, orchestrated by them, and the complicit media will cover it with vigor. All the bleach blonde bimbos and square jawed dunces will trip over each other to sell the public safety aspect. After the sheeple are convinced, future drone usage will become normalized, and any new stories will be swept down the memory hole.

Back
Top Bottom