• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK releases the new HK433

As long as it's not an AR and you can get 10 rounders then sure why not.

Since it's more like the G36 than the 416 is, it might be ok to transfer. HK says it'll be cheaper than 416. Maybe so but not a civilian version, that'll be crazy expensive I bet.

Man looks pretty sweet. Better looking than a SCAR IMHO. Who knows, might be MA legal as it isn't a copy of a named rifle.

All she does is try to bait people into selling her stuff or giving up names via PM. Her only posts are in karma threads.

I think it's a pretty nice looking unit. Not over the top or to space age. Much better looking than the SCAR but also flirts with the look of a hipoint.
I won't be buying one unless it's down in the blue collar price range. 2k plus for that thing....nope not for me.

On that note if hipoint comes out with a 5.56 or 7.62 that's as good as their other POS ( for the cost of a hi point they are tough to beat and are pretty popular at the 2 clubs I belong to) they will sell plenty of them.

Last edited:
What's with the AK-style mag release???? All to satisfy some lefties.

From the picture, it looks like it has a standard AR release button too (for those who are right handed).

I'll wait until I see one in person to decide. It also will depend on the price point.

I don't think HK has given any indication there will be a civilian model available, have they? They like to take their sweet time with the civilian market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And 100% non-importable to the USA, for now! Unless they do what they did with the 416/17. Export as machined blanks then finish them here. Depending on spare parts support and what this thing can take in the beat down department, I may trade my scar16 for one.

Last edited:
And 100% non-importable to the USA, for now! Unless they do what they did with the 416/17. Export as machined blanks then finish them here. Depending on spare parts support and what this thing can take in the beat down department, I may trade my scar16 for one.

True, and the sad part is HK will probably designate it an "MR" series like the 556/762 which have really thick barrel profiles (heavy) and lack chrome lining. Hopefully they learned their lesson there as rest of world can buy A3 variants of those two rifles now (except here in US).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom