• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

High Capacity Leaf Blowers in the ANTIFA Arsenal

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Looks like BLM and Antifa has got a new weapon in it's arsenal to spread a little more of their message during the summer of love:

View: https://youtu.be/yEqRIkVEya0

Black Lives Matter protesters used leaf blowers to blow back teargas in clashes with federal troops in Portland, Oregon. On the 57th day of protests in the city, thousands of demonstrators marched on a federal courthouse where they have clashed with officers throughout the week. The troops, deployed by Donald Trump against the wishes of Portland's mayor, fired teargas and pepper rounds into the crowd, and some responded by throwing fireworks back

aka 'Mexican bagpipes'.

I'll bet anything that in happier times the urban environmentalists, Karens and window lickers were
gnashing their teeth on 'Next Door' and swinging their purses at city council meetings to get the things banned.

Will the feds break out water cannons?
hollow-cube-ice.jpg

GSA contract for:
Soon?

Lol as if there were any doubts they were being funded... this should erase that.... I bet those things are brand new.
BLM has collected over a billion dollars since 2017 plus what the corporate quislings are giving them now. Not all of that money is being skimmed by the BLM leadership or sent over to ACT Blue.

I guarantee all the same cast of droogs behind Code Pink, the International Solidarity Movement, International A.N.S.W.E.R, Occupy Wallstreet, Black Bloc, B.A.M.N., The SDS/Weathermen/SLA, etc are funding and organizing this.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if the federal .gov just said f’ it and completely pulled out of Portland. These anarchists would promptly destroy that courthouse, but I doubt they’d feel satisfied with that and all go home to their parents basements. I’m pretty sure they’d just move on to a new target and destroy state and city infrastructure.

Lol as if there were any doubts they were being funded... this should erase that.... I bet those things are brand new.
Guaranteed. As soon as they run out of the initial tank of gas it came with they’ll never run again because the soy boy antifards will load them up with straight gas, score the cylinder, and wonder why it won’t run

I wonder what would happen if the federal .gov just said f’ it and completely pulled out of Portland. These anarchists would promptly destroy that courthouse, but I doubt they’d feel satisfied with that and all go home to their parents basements. I’m pretty sure they’d just move on to a new target and destroy state and city infrastructure.
Best case scenario: Shut down all the federal buildings in OR and make the citizens go to federal buildings out of state for needs like mail, court, and so on.

I think the feds should pull out and get back to making states comply and up hold the US constitution that they agreed upon once signing into the union?

Best case scenario: Shut down all the federal buildings in OR and make the citizens go to federal buildings out of state for needs like mail, court, and so on.
Or just put one Federal Building inside a very secure, rural, walled-off facility.... and everybody in the state has to drive to that place to get anything done people will throw of total shitshow really fast

Back
Top Bottom