• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

High Capacity Leaf Blowers in the ANTIFA Arsenal

Hmmm. Not very ‘green’ of them. But I am sure there will be some excuse that the double-standard applying lefties will apply

I rather enjoyed the clip I saw about using the orange road cones to place over the tear gas shell. The road cone had its top cut off prior and they would pour bottled water into the cone, extinguishing the Tear Gas shell.

I think the feds should pull out and get back to making states comply and up hold the US constitution that they agreed upon once signing into the union?
Also need to get rid of direct election of senators and eliminate federal taxes on individuals - federal government should tax the states for funding the enumerated powers.

Will be fun to see their response if the Feds break out the water cannons...

I've been saying that for a week. Get the ACOE over there to set it up so you don't need the useless Portland people to do it. Water cannon. Move on.

But the blower guys. Maybe aim the teargas canisters AT them. What movie was that where the guy just gets slammed center-mass with a tear-gas canister? LOL

It won't seem like a good idea when the guys with leaf blowers get special consideration for rubber bullet volleys .
About crotch level.

Didn't any of these guys see the nearly free HKG solution? Parking cone over the tear gas canister, then a few bottles of water down the hole to inhibit (maybe not totally stop) the chemical reaction. Seemed to provide better results without the expensive gear. All a leaf blower is going to do is make the tear gas a problem for the person 20' from you. Not that I'm taking sides or anything. Just a dumb approach.

Back
Top Bottom