• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hickok45 M&P Bodyguard. Review

Video shows some FT-fires w double strike then firing.
i havent had that issue w mine but good to be aware.
his FTfires were w ball ammo, not good JHP ammo i think.

For what it is (a self defense, pocket carry), it serves its purpose- the trigger pull doesn't really bother me and I have no issues shooting center mass at 10 meters out.

Had one for over a year, and it's the only gun I've ever sold out of many owned.

Love hickok45 but frankly this video has me losing a bit of faith in him to call em as he sees em. Multiple failures to fire with different ammo, worst trigger ever, worst groups of any gun I've ever shot...what is there to like, again???

Hickok hitting the gong 4 out if 5 shots with it...I'm pretty sure even HE was shocked by that. Very impressive shooting. The fact that he shoots it ok and I don't, could be an indication that the problem is me, not the gun. But with all my other guns I'm not a problem and shoot fairly well, so I'm blaming the bodyguard.

As to loving the haters, the reverse feeling is mutual. Thrilled someone was willing to pay me for it!

my favorite thing about Hickok45 is he never seems bored. even with all the shooting he does he seems excited.
whenever he shoots a 2L bottle he laughs...never gets old for him. God bless the man!!!!

he portrays a friendly and helpful older guy, which is such an asset for the pro-2A world. the Anti's can't stand people like Hickok45 because his existence calls into question the Anti's typical "gun owner = automatic wackjob" theory.

I saw a video of him hitting steel with a Glock 27 at... Wait for it... 230 yards. That's some operator shit right there.
If he's as cool as a teacher as he is reviewing guns, there are a few lucky kids in Tennessee (or was in KY?)

Back
Top Bottom