• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hickok 45 has some new competition...

I've been watching her for a year now. She is getting so much better and knows her shit. Speaks well and shoots very well.
I helped with one of her t-shirt ideas.
I sent her 100rds of red and green .22 tracers as well as some stickers last year. I think you can see them in one of the vids. I told her dad in the letter that it wasn't for videos, but just to have and have fun with by herself. I wasn't trying to be part of her videos.
I've sent a few emails to DemoRanch to team up with her, but it never happens.

RC

I've been watching her for a year now. She is getting so much better and knows her shit. Speaks well and shoots very well.
I helped with one of her t-shirt ideas.
I sent her 100rds of red and green .22 tracers as well as some stickers last year. I think you can see them in one of the vids. I told her dad in the letter that it wasn't for videos, but just to have and have fun with by herself. I wasn't trying to be part of her videos.
I've sent a few emails to DemoRanch to team up with her, but it never happens.

RC
Some child YouTube actors have their lines fed to them.

This girl actually knows what she is talking about and is well versed in her knowledge of guns.

When I first saw her videos not too long ago, I had thought the same thing but if you listen, she doesn't miss a beat. She knows what she is talking about.
Some child YouTube actors have their lines fed to them.

This girl actually knows what she is talking about and is well versed in her knowledge of guns.

Back
Top Bottom