• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hickok 45 has some new competition...

Jerry Miculek too!

"Best Children's Revolver..."
Just the Title slays me...

Last edited:
Hickock 45 is a nice guy but it takes him 25 minutes to say what can be said in 10 minutes. There's a guy out there named Scootch who does more concise gun reviews. I follow him more often.

Every Sootch video is essentially an endorsement. I don’t dislike the guy or his videos but understand 90% of the stuff he makes videos about he’s being paid for.

She's got her own line of swag! [banana]
1627002088165-png.504734
Does it come in XXL?

Hickock 45 is a nice guy but it takes him 25 minutes to say what can be said in 10 minutes. There's a guy out there named Scootch who does more concise gun reviews. I follow him more often.

sootch00 is straight up bought and paid for. theres a reason he praises every product on his channel. those aren’t reviews they’re advertisements. he has done a good job of getting people into guns so I credit him there, but that’s about it.

WAT?

I could listen to him read off a phonebook.

He's a natural storyteller and extremely knowledgeable. Scootch is a brand whore.

Ian from Forgotten Weapons will always be my favorite.

I think, Scootch was the guy who shot his own hood of his truck

Yeah, he’s funny

Back
Top Bottom