Heroin Kingpin Busted in Florida is an Illegal Alien…on FOOD STAMPS

27.jpg

Haven't we seen this before???

I'm glad an illegal drug lord was getting $900 a month in food stamps but there's single moms out there working two jobs and the government makes them jump through hoops to get a measly couple hundred bucks for food stamps. Why you ask... Because Murica!!

A TEXAS GIRL SOUNDS OFF AS ALL RESPONSIBLE FOLKS FEEL------------
"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"
WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.

This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago we caught a group of illegals crossing the border in my area and were able to determine that one of the illegals in the group had been hired by the rest to be their guide and smuggle them across. After interviewing that guy we got him to confirm that he'd been living in Arizona and California for the past few years and had been making a living by smuggling others across the border. In searching the smuggler's property we found a California benefits card registered in his name. So we called up the state benefits agency to let them know that we had the guy under arrest, that he was illegally present in the U.S. and was neither a California resident nor even a U.S. resident, that he'd been making his living by being an alien smuggler, and that he was being federally prosecuted and deported. They told us that none of that had any bearing on his ability to receive state aid and asked us to please return his benefits card to him.

A couple weeks ago we caught a group of illegals crossing the border in my area and were able to determine that one of the illegals in the group had been hired by the rest to be their guide and smuggle them across. After interviewing that guy we got him to confirm that he'd been living in Arizona and California for the past few years and had been making a living by smuggling others across the border. In searching the smuggler's property we found a California benefits card registered in his name. So we called up the state benefits agency to let them know that we had the guy under arrest, that he was illegally present in the U.S. and was neither a California resident nor even a U.S. resident, that he'd been making his living by being an alien smuggler, and that he was being federally prosecuted and deported. They told us that none of that had any bearing on his ability to receive state aid and asked us to please return his benefits card to him.
no surprise to me, that's what you get when you have an illegal alien usurping the oval office.

A TEXAS GIRL SOUNDS OFF AS ALL RESPONSIBLE FOLKS FEEL------------
"IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"
WRITTEN BY A 21 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Wow, this girl has a great plan! Love the last thing she would do the best.

This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one.
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Literally PRICELESS!!

Went to a heroin OD and the cop saw the person ODing and their friend had MULTIPLE EBT cards in other people's names. He held them up in front of the still coherent one and burned them in front of him.

I'm glad an illegal drug lord was getting $900 a month in food stamps but there's single moms out there working two jobs and the government makes them jump through hoops to get a measly couple hundred bucks for food stamps. Why you ask... Because Murica!!

Sadly, it's almost like the system is rigged for the scammers. They show up and get everything thrown at them. Yet, I know a woman with significant medical issues, who has to fight tooth and nail to get anything. I'm sure Gov. Patrick would tell me that's just an "anecdote" though.

Sadly, it's almost like the system is rigged for the scammers. They show up and get everything thrown at them. Yet, I know a woman with significant medical issues, who has to fight tooth and nail to get anything. I'm sure Gov. Patrick would tell me that's just an "anecdote" though.

The system isnt rigged, its operating exactly as it was designed. Its there to buy votes with other peoples money, it occasionally helps people who need it, solely as a byproduct.

- - - Updated - - -

Went to a heroin OD and the cop saw the person ODing and their friend had MULTIPLE EBT cards in other people's names. He held them up in front of the still coherent one and burned them in front of him.

Awesome! Where?

That sucks, ochmude, I'll bet something like this can take the wind out your sails. Sad to say, but it seems as though doing the right thing is becoming just another "lifestyle choice".

Back
Top Bottom