Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

Care to put the highlights in the thread, I'm stuck behind the "Iron Firewall" at work, and cant access any kind of streaming media (and a bunch of other stuff)...and the closest TV is in a different building.

I read it is going to include debt crisis, immigration reform and gun control. If I were a betting man I'd bet on just a passing mention on guns as Biden is supposed to give his recommendations tomorrow so doing anything today will only bolster the NRA argument that it was all predetermined...

I read it is going to include debt crisis, immigration reform and gun control. If I were a betting man I'd bet on just a passing mention on guns as Biden is supposed to give his recommendations tomorrow so doing anything today will only bolster the NRA argument that it was all predetermined...

Probably just going to give a lecture! If not... everything in the classifieds will double in price again.

Jeez, this feels like the first time I got catheterized....Dude is standing there with the tube in his has yakin to another nurse..... **** let's just get it over with!

Back
Top Bottom