Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

Here's the play by play summarized:

billion, million, billion, iraq, progress, moving forward, trillion, deficit, congress, million, billion, talking circles, economy, growth, medicare for the future, tax reform loopholes for wealthy, healthcare, loophole revenue, education, Americans agree with me, fair share, tax rates for the rich, corporate loopholes, wealthy americans, bring jobs back, education, fair share, sacrifice, debt ceiling!! YAY!!, raising debt ceiling will not increase spending (I lold), benefits delayed, blah blah blah blah blah, OBAMA YOU'RE NOT CAMPAIGNING ANYMORE, irresponsible, responsible tax increases and raised debt ceiling, downgraded credit rating because of Republicans, Republicans, partisan, jobs, energy, green, education, GUN VIOLENCE

Here we go:
Biden gun violence team is doing SUPER AWESOMEEE, will talk about it shortly.
Gun violence question from reporter
AWB
NRA
How hard will you push for AWB?
I now have a list of sensible common sense steps to be taken to stop violence
I expect to have a full presentation later in the week

Yep, he has serious intent to f*** us.

Last edited:
All it does is say Obama will pay his vacations and his bills if we don't raise the debt ceiling he cant pay for his Vacation that they have already authorized. I order for him to get his way on his spending prioritys . And moron tour the president of a republic not a democracy.

"Meaningful AWB" = One "evil" feature on a AR, which essentially bans all AR type rifles. Eventually a total destruction of the Second Amendment is their goal.

If we cut everything but 'mandatory' or 'non-discretionary' to $0.00, we still don't have enough to pay it. Yet, 0bama will not listen to an argument about a spending problem. He also said he would listen to a conversation (he won't change his mind) he'll listen, and tel them we are still doing it this way.

Back
Top Bottom