Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

My facebook post

Listening to the messiah's press conference makes me wish I was getting eaten alive by maggots while I was hanging out in an active volcano. Every word (and hesitation) out of his mouth is like little needles in my eardrums. Such an arrogant a**h***, it's always someone else's fault don't you know!

For the good of many and detriment of the few, the "wealthy" will have higher tax rates.
And for the good of the few ("one child") the many will suffer restrictions on constitutional rights.

Way to be consistent.

How the hell are you gonna say we have to pay our bills when record numbers of people are receiving free ****, I have no dam problem paying my bills, I DONT WANT TO PAY OTHER PEOPLES BILLS ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [angry]

Something he needs to learn that I learned when I was 5 is you can only keep pushing stuff into your closet to clean your room until the closet door forces its way open and spills crap all over the bedroom and it takes you hours to clean it up...

I'm just really glad to hear that it will be a "meaningful AWB this time"! [rolleyes] He did a fairly good job at bobbing and weaving on the issue, but he let his direction through enough to read between the lines. He did give himself an out, though, to save face by saying he is not sure what "this Congress" will let through.[rolleyes]

Whoa, he just mentioned "Executive act!" WTF!

Back
Top Bottom