• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.

Yea, you’re right. I mean, no one on the left was trying to do that at with Trump. Russian hoax, BS impeachment, the media campaign to discredit anything he tried to do etc etc.

chindogg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   1

Toast

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the Red Sox won the World Series back in 2004, remember the girl that was celebrating in the streets and got shot in the eye with a rubber bullet and died? Did she go out looking for trouble?
Pepper ball, not rubber bullet, but, yeah. As I recall, fired by a higher-level-than just-a-street-cop officer who was firing from the hip.

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know that? Do you think the police knew her record before they shot her?
Sorry but there's a difference between someone concerned about their country and someone concerned the cops would find their drug stash.

I'm absolutely sure that there are black people in America shot by police for no reason other than being black. Just like I'm sure there are white people killed by cops for being white or trying to pull up their pants like Daniel Shaver.

Let's be honest if this was a black man shot going through the window during a protest this summer it would be a shit storm. This situation, it's the death of a "domestic terrorist." It's people like you and the mainstream media that make it ALWAYS about race.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prosecuted is different from convicted. Don't you libtards believe in the justice system?
They will investigate. If ballistic evidence shows a black, Hispanic or Asian cop pulling the trigger on this white female Air Force veteran, it will be quietly swept under the rug. Nothing here for you Trump conspiracy theories: just move along home!

TheGreekFreak

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If an unarmed BLM protester, who made no indication of attempting to physically hurt anyone, was shot and killed by the police, I would be equally critical of the cop. These instances should have nothing to do with your political views of those involved.

Unarmed + trying to physically harm a cop or someone else? Getting shot may be justified.
Unarmed + simply not complying to orders with no evidence of a direct threat to the anyone's life? Getting shot is unjustified.

This goes for MAGA people, antifas, BLMs......who cares. From the various angles of the shooting, I don't see any indication that the cops around here felt physically threatened by her whatsoever. No indication that she had a weapon. She simply did not comply to stopping at the window. Not smart, as she put her life in the hands of someone else's decision making.....but how does that justify a death sentence?

Let her go through the window against orders. If she tries to hurt you or anyone else after going through the window, shoot her. If she tries to draw a weapon, shoot her. If she doesn't and just jumps through, immediately tackle her ass and arrest her you pussy. If the front line officers could hold their fire and deal with the crowd, so should captain quick finger behind the barricade that would have to deal with a single 120lb woman climbing through.

One thing I can agree with the BLMs is officers do need to be better trained to detain people with some sort of ability in grappling. Dude completely panicked and blew his load.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the first time I've seen that view. I had seen the other one, from behind her, where police come up into the crowd, try to urge them back, pull back a little bit, but are still right there in the crowd, including within arm's reach of Ms Babbitt.

This view shows someone in a suit and cloth mask waiting in ambush. The critical point here: we don't know who he was was, or what his duties were, but even if the VP was in the room behind him, he had no legal justification to fire when he did.

The most surreal part: the uniformed police officer pointing his rifle back through the window at the shooter, then giving a thumbs up.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Pepper ball, not rubber bullet, but, yeah. As I recall, fired by a higher-level-than just-a-street-cop officer who was firing from the hip.
it was an FN 303. i have some trigger time on them and im happy to see them mostly gone. accuracy is poor and the rounds are bullet shaped and thick.

its a hot mess.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The most surreal part: the uniformed police officer pointing his rifle back through the window at the shooter, then giving a thumbs up.

I'm not so sure the SWAT guy was giving a thumbs up, as in "good job." He shouldered his rifle back in the direction of the Capitol plainclothes cop, like he was ready to return fire and put him down if the plainclothes cop continued shooting. I think his signal was more along the lines of "cease fire -- no need to start a firefight."

Last edited:

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey do ya think he'll go after any BLM rioters too? I mean for equality and all.
The Boston Globe: US Attorney Lelling says he will prosecute Mass. residents who went to Capitol to engage in violence; Mass. man among arrested.

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

The white hood meeting was yesterday. You missed it.

How do you know that? Do you think the police knew her record before they shot her?

Dude, you need to get your estrogen-driven outrage in check. Maybe stop self-medicating. Do Knuckledragger and you live together? It seems that your menstrual cycles have synced up. I've yet to see a shred of objective fact in your posts. It is all over-emotional hyperbole.

The best course of action might be for you to see a men's health expert to explore testosterone replacement therapy. It should also help with your retracted testicles. Seriously, seek some help.

Duxprep

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey do ya think he'll go after any BLM rioters too? I mean for equality and all.
The Boston Globe: US Attorney Lelling says he will prosecute Mass. residents who went to Capitol to engage in violence; Mass. man among arrested.
This is literally silencing Americans ability to heard. People didn't go there to engage in violence but the threat of this action is intended to prevent any future uprising. Pure commie bullshit. Equally as messed up as the Airlines not Allowing them to fly home and congress requesting all of them to be added to the no fly list. And we need to move All this nonsense out of Ashli's thread

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dude, you need to get your estrogen-driven outrage in check. Maybe stop self-medicating. Do Knuckledragger and you live together? It seems that your menstrual cycles have synced up. I've yet to see a shred of objective fact in your posts. It is all over-emotional hyperbole.

The best course of action might be for you to see a men's health expert to explore testosterone replacement therapy. It should also help with your retracted testicles. Seriously, seek some help.
Let it all out. It’s ok. We love you and you are special. my condolences on your loss.

who do you hate more- gays or women?

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

The white hood meeting was yesterday. You missed it.

Its interesting how you maximized the circumstances of the Capital shooting and minimized the circumstances of the shootings that support your position.

You really should go back to trolling Busch League forums. Your logical fallacies are STAGGERING

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The life cycle of a troll, they always go completely crazy towards the end when the emotions really comes out. You can tell this one is getting close.

According to reddit he’s a self-described obese trust fund kid with depression who’s into dungeons and dragons. The posters there call him out on his race baiting crap too. Probably not worth wasting much time responding to in any case.

Top Bottom