Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Pepper ball, not rubber bullet, but, yeah. As I recall, fired by a higher-level-than just-a-street-cop officer who was firing from the hip.
it was an FN 303. i have some trigger time on them and im happy to see them mostly gone. accuracy is poor and the rounds are bullet shaped and thick.

its a hot mess.

The most surreal part: the uniformed police officer pointing his rifle back through the window at the shooter, then giving a thumbs up.

I'm not so sure the SWAT guy was giving a thumbs up, as in "good job." He shouldered his rifle back in the direction of the Capitol plainclothes cop, like he was ready to return fire and put him down if the plainclothes cop continued shooting. I think his signal was more along the lines of "cease fire -- no need to start a firefight."

Last edited:
Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

The white hood meeting was yesterday. You missed it.

How do you know that? Do you think the police knew her record before they shot her?

Dude, you need to get your estrogen-driven outrage in check. Maybe stop self-medicating. Do Knuckledragger and you live together? It seems that your menstrual cycles have synced up. I've yet to see a shred of objective fact in your posts. It is all over-emotional hyperbole.

The best course of action might be for you to see a men's health expert to explore testosterone replacement therapy. It should also help with your retracted testicles. Seriously, seek some help.

Hey do ya think he'll go after any BLM rioters too? I mean for equality and all.
The Boston Globe: US Attorney Lelling says he will prosecute Mass. residents who went to Capitol to engage in violence; Mass. man among arrested.
This is literally silencing Americans ability to heard. People didn't go there to engage in violence but the threat of this action is intended to prevent any future uprising. Pure commie bullshit. Equally as messed up as the Airlines not Allowing them to fly home and congress requesting all of them to be added to the no fly list. And we need to move All this nonsense out of Ashli's thread

Dude, you need to get your estrogen-driven outrage in check. Maybe stop self-medicating. Do Knuckledragger and you live together? It seems that your menstrual cycles have synced up. I've yet to see a shred of objective fact in your posts. It is all over-emotional hyperbole.

The best course of action might be for you to see a men's health expert to explore testosterone replacement therapy. It should also help with your retracted testicles. Seriously, seek some help.
Let it all out. It’s ok. We love you and you are special. my condolences on your loss.

who do you hate more- gays or women?

Y'all get your panties in a wad because a SPESHUL white woman gets shot breaking into the capitol where the VICE PRESIDENT was whereas you summarily shit on black people who get shot in the middle of the night when cops raid the wrong the house. Or when a black person is shot for concealed carrying. Or when a black person is strangled over a fake $20.

The white hood meeting was yesterday. You missed it.

Its interesting how you maximized the circumstances of the Capital shooting and minimized the circumstances of the shootings that support your position.

You really should go back to trolling Busch League forums. Your logical fallacies are STAGGERING

The life cycle of a troll, they always go completely crazy towards the end when the emotions really comes out. You can tell this one is getting close.

According to reddit he’s a self-described obese trust fund kid with depression who’s into dungeons and dragons. The posters there call him out on his race baiting crap too. Probably not worth wasting much time responding to in any case.

So is it correct that antifa wasn’t at the Capitol, either overtly or as agent provocateurs? Was this a pure Trump supporter event, unlike every single other event these past several years where antifa/blm crashes the party and stirs shit up? Was it in fact trump supporters sending those cops to the hospital?

And I’m still waiting for someone to explain what crime Trump committed through all of this.

So is it correct that antifa wasn’t at the Capitol, either overtly or as agent provocateurs? Was this a pure Trump supporter event, unlike every single other event these past several years where antifa/blm crashes the party and stirs shit up? Was it in fact trump supporters sending those cops to the hospital?

And I’m still waiting for someone to explain what crime Trump committed through all of this.
Antifi's role is unclear, it is an anti Trump supporter pysop to give them credit for the breach, but there is evidence they were there and doing bad things. Trump's crime is not taking the ticket and serving satan, same as them.

This view shows someone in a suit and cloth mask waiting in ambush. The critical point here: we don't know who he was was, or what his duties were, but even if the VP was in the room behind him, he had no legal justification to fire when he did.
I believe this is the same view I saw and he just came out and shot. No verbal command to stop or anything said.

Near certainty there were agent provocateurs there. There always are.

And there's this, take it for what it's worth, which may not be much.

View: https://twitter.com/SteveInmanUIC/status/1347294936207552512?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/SteveInmanUIC/status/1347124993914671106?s=20

Geez, get off of it people. There were a LOT of pissed of Patriots at that rally. Estimated at almost 3 million by the Washington Monument and the Mall. Some were just more pissed off then others and they got caught up in the moment. Where there some instigators there, yeah, most definitely. Were the bulk of the folks that took over the Capital pissed off Trump supporters? Of course they were. Trying to say the bulk of them were infiltrators is ridiculous. People were mad and mad people do things in the spur of the moment. You have to ask yourself, if I was there would I have joined them? Personally I don't know. Maybe/Maybe not. I'd only really find out if I was there.

Did Biden Steal the Election, Was Obama a US citizen, is Pelosi an alien????? All questions we want answers too, but questions that will never be answered. Only answer will be by our views and beliefs.

Geez, get off of it people. There were a LOT of pissed of Patriots at that rally. Estimated at almost 3 million by the Washington Monument and the Mall. Some were just more pissed off then others and they got caught up in the moment. Where there some instigators there, yeah, most definitely. Were the bulk of the folks that took over the Capital pissed off Trump supporters? Of course they were. Trying to say the bulk of them were infiltrators is ridiculous. People were mad and mad people do things in the spur of the moment. You have to ask yourself, if I was there would I have joined them? Personally I don't know. Maybe/Maybe not. I'd only really find out if I was there.

Did Biden Steal the Election, Was Obama a US citizen, is Pelosi an alien????? All questions we want answers too, but questions that will never be answered. Only answer will be by our views and beliefs.

Get off what?

Who said the bulk of them were infiltrators? Not that that's how agent provocateurs work anyway.

Did Biden steal the election and is Pelosi an alien in the same sentence? Got it.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence of a leftist false flag atm. Trump didn't do anything.
I guess COMM2A is done now. Way to go KD. No more money from me ever again.
I'm new to the thread, what did COMM2A do, precisely?

Lol you can't be that obtuse. I haven't watched any speeches from trump period in the past 2? Months but millions saw the f***ed up election results, voter turnout #s that don't make sense, etc. Something was obviously f***ed, the fact that nobody even wants to investigate it, or even provide some structure to explaining the abnormal results is absolutely appalling. "103% turnout? Oh thats normal" [rofl] all one can do is laugh at this point, really.

SCOTUS said TX can beat it, because other states having election problems isnt TX's business. Even though a federal election being messed with, or even potentially messed with is clearly grounds for demanding investigations from any and all parties who'd be controlled by the results.

This is some of the most retarded logic SCOTUS has thrown out in a while. It's at best lazy and incompetent and at worse something really fishy is going on.

Let's pretend that the fraud wasn't enough to sway the election. Fine. Who the hell on the (D) side has made a single noteworthy remark about making changes that will limit the amount of bullshit that supposedly went on in the 2020 election? Zero people, right?

Americans on both sides do not trust our voting system. And neither side cares enough about it to actually fix it, and they only care about it when it's their party who loses.

knuckledragger is no dummy. I don't know why the smoke and mirrors and the freak show is distracting him from the fact that our supreme court doesnt even pretend to give a shit about voting. Just like they don't give a shit about 2A, they won't even hear the f***ing cases.

Back
Top Bottom