Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Yeah man, I’ve been reading your replies on this thread. If you by “get it” you mean agree with you, I definitely don’t get it. We’re universes apart.
Trump didn’t get swindled out of an election. It wasn’t rigged. He’s a conman who started talking about rigged elections when he was afraid of losing to Hillary.

Enough people had enough of his horse-s**t and he got outvoted. It’s as simple as that.

Over 100% of the registered voters had enough of his shit in some areas.

You don't think anything shady was going on with the ballot counting, or the dominion machines?

Honestly man, I genuinely don’t. I’m sorry.

Me neither.

blindfolded_man.jpg

Honestly man, I genuinely don’t. I’m sorry.

Of course not, because you've been sucking down MSM pablum, more than likely, believing everything they tell you.... like those little banners underneath unrelated videos constantly
telling you that "Biden is elected incontrovertibly" [rofl]

You REALLY think that was a clean election? [rofl]

I can potentially buy into the idea that the close race states were actually close. At least those are plausible.... but you really think nothing f***ed up happened
in MI and PA? [rofl]

You're really THAT gullible? That's the part I just don't get. How someone can see those raw turnout numbers, and not think that something isn't
f***ed there.

Like honestly if only for the protection of the integrity of the system, I wouldn't even care if the system was audited and trump still lost- which is a completely pluasible
outcome..... but it had the end result of stopping the f***ery. I would accept that. I think even maybe half of the hard core trumpettes here would accept
that.

Do you have any idea, what allowing that f***ery to stand, unquestioned..... does to whatever little faith exists in our institutions in this country?

At least before this you could vote, and mostly believe your vote counted. Most of the time. After this? not so much. So now were reduced to a
nation, where your vote will never really count in a presidential election, because several of the swing states are now wired for sound to the point they know
they can get away with fraud. And if those states are at that level, then that means that all the house/senate seats from those states are effectively fraudulent
down the road, too.

That is really disturbing to me. And it should disturb you too. Even if you don't like Trump.

Even if someone is more progressive they should be disturbed by this, too. But they are too busy, taught "orange man bad" is issue #1 and not
worried that someone could potentially use these flaws to manipulate an election against a candidate they actually like.

I definitely consider these things "nothing shady".

Putting up barriers forcing observers to stand so far away they tried using binoculars to see what was happening.
Putting up poster boards and other items over windows to prevent people from looking in.
Telling observers and the media that counting was done for the night, only to continue counting for hours.
Having 6,000 votes initially attributed incorrectly because of a software glitch, described as "human error caused by the clerk not updating the software."
Running the same ballots through the tabulators multiple times.
Telling vote counters it doesn't matter many of the ballots they are counting all have the same signature, it's not their job to check that ballots are legal. Their only job is to count them.

I find nothing shady in any of that. Not even slightly. I have full confidence all that is on the up and up. Why? Because the leftists that benefited told me so.

So lets just say we send out live votes to anyone and everyone that has been on the voter roles for years ( Dead, Moved, Illegal or Other Wise)
Lets assume people can show up to vote on the day of the vote and not have to self identify
Lets assume people are also not harvesting those ballots by the thousands and turning them in illegally
Lets Assume that the machines in place only allow one vote per ballot and that ballots can not be submitted multiple times.
Lets assume that there was not people that voted in places they never should have been allowed to.
Lets assume that none of these machines in use can be manipulated by any remote or wireless means to change vote counts

Guess what! Based on what we have seen in the past that's way too many assumptions and until all the above are validated first hand by neutral parts and validated again I do not and never will accept the fact that the election was not rigged. Most especially when you have the left bragging about the amount of absentee ballets they harvested in places like Georgia long before election day after getting millions in donations like that fat bitch Stacy A.

It will be REEEEALY fun when progressives get a bernie sanders like, but better populist candidate in the mold of a "Blue Trump". And then the deep state comes along and
screws them, too. But I bet it still wont f***ing sink in. [rofl]

I'm calling it.... right now. Before I die, progressives will lose an election (or at the very least, another primary) involving their own populist-appeal candidate.... And they still won't understand why.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E

Of course not, because you've been sucking down MSM pablum, more than likely, believing everything they tell you.... like those little banners underneath unrelated videos constantly
telling you that "Biden is elected incontrovertibly" [rofl]

You REALLY think that was a clean election? [rofl]

I can potentially buy into the idea that the close race states were actually close. At least those are plausible.... but you really think nothing f***ed up happened
in MI and PA? [rofl]

You're really THAT gullible? That's the part I just don't get. How someone can see those raw turnout numbers, and not think that something isn't
f***ed there.

Like honestly if only for the protection of the integrity of the system, I wouldn't even care if the system was audited and trump still lost- which is a completely pluasible
outcome..... but it had the end result of stopping the f***ery. I would accept that. I think even maybe half of the hard core trumpettes here would accept
that.

Do you have any idea, what allowing that f***ery to stand, unquestioned..... does to whatever little faith exists in our institutions in this country?

At least before this you could vote, and mostly believe your vote counted. Most of the time. After this? not so much. So now were reduced to a
nation, where your vote will never really count in a presidential election, because several of the swing states are now wired for sound to the point they know
they can get away with fraud. And if those states are at that level, then that means that all the house/senate seats from those states are effectively fraudulent
down the road, too.

That is really disturbing to me. And it should disturb you too. Even if you don't like Trump.

Even if someone is more progressive they should be disturbed by this, too. But they are too busy, taught "orange man bad" is issue #1 and not
worried that someone could potentially use these flaws to manipulate an election against a candidate they actually like.
Lots to digest here Grant. I’ve always appreciated your posts on this forum, but I clearly flatly disagree. I can promise you I’m not a regular mainstream media watcher, and 100% agree in the bias they have. I’m not sure that matters to you based on this response though. You can make your assumptions about me and anybody who disagrees with Trump. It is what it is. Specifically with the election, I believe I could list you a litany of facts that help demonstrate the election was not rigged and you would refute/ignore every single one of them. Then again, at this point, admittedly if you did the same to demonstrate your point, I’d likely do the same.
IMO they’re all ridiculous conspiracy theories. In your opinion they’re all facts that speak to fraud.
I’m not sure where we go from here. I mean both with regards to this specific conversation with each other, and with our country in general.
I have increasingly come to the realization over the past few months and weeks that for me, when it comes to NES, I’m going to have to really just focus only on guns and not on politics, because I’ll never see eye to eye with the Trumpers. Unfortunately, we are in a situation where our shared topic of guns is heavily involved with politics. So I can only do my best.

For me, I’m forced to simply agree to disagree. Whether or not you can do that, is up to you.

Lots to digest here Grant. I’ve always appreciated your posts on this forum, but I clearly flatly disagree. I can promise you I’m not a regular mainstream media watcher, and 100% agree in the bias they have. I’m not sure that matters to you based on this response though. You can make your assumptions about me and anybody who disagrees with Trump. It is what it is. Specifically with the election, I believe I could list you a litany of facts that help demonstrate the election was not rigged and you would refute/ignore every single one of them. Then again, at this point, admittedly if you did the same to demonstrate your point, I’d likely do the same.
IMO they’re all ridiculous conspiracy theories. In your opinion they’re all facts that speak to fraud.
I’m not sure where we go from here. I mean both with regards to this specific conversation with each other, and with our country in general.
I have increasingly come to the realization over the past few months and weeks that for me, when it comes to NES, I’m going to have to really just focus only on guns and not on politics, because I’ll never see eye to eye with the Trumpers. Unfortunately, we are in a situation where our shared topic of guns is heavily involved with politics. So I can only do my best.

For me, I’m forced to simply agree to disagree. Whether or not you can do that, is up to you.
A year from now the Trump boner will be gone and everyone will be sniffing around for a solid choice to go up against Kamala.

My MA rep Jim McGovern is a witness to the murder of Ms. Ashli Babbitt. I call on him to identify the shooter and have him brought to justice. I know, I know, my source is the Boston Globe. Sorry in advance.

My MA rep Jim McGovern is a witness to the murder of Ms. Ashli Babbitt. I call on him to identify the shooter and have him brought to justice. I know, I know, my source is the Boston Globe. Sorry in advance.

Interesting, that coward pussy better speak up, or he's guilty too.

Yes it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory to demand an open audit of ballots in places where voter turnout exceeded 100%. That sounds so outlandish. [rofl]

It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory to question why no election officials in either of the two most f***ed states have even spent 10 seconds trying to dispel any of the questions through
providing some information to voters and the general public. That's an outrageous demand. [rofl]

Much of the nation basically watched what looked like an aircraft explode in midair. And .gov officials are telling the public that it just ran out of gas and crashed. And most people are just lapping up the official explanation. And then those that lapped up that explanation are calling everyone who saw the explosion "conspiracy theorists" .

That's basically the analog here. That's how f***ed, optically, all of this is.

Also there you go again with most of the TDS talking point garbage. You know what? Honestly I think most of the stupid trump election conspiracies are f***ing stupid btw, and I would dismiss most of them out of hand myself. I get that. And I think his legal team is f***ing stupid. (I mean guiliani, seriously? and all the stupid vague tweeting? Clown show. ) That said, if you don't think this election wasn't suspicious in those two states, creating conditions that, at least deserved some kind of investigation, you're being willfully blind.

I don't give a f*** about Trump winning. I want the truth to be seen (regardless of what it is) By the public. At a bare minimum the citizens of PA and MI deserve to know if they are being effectively disenfranchised by their own government and elected officials. Then maybe they can do something about it. Or we can have a productive dialogue about voting law
reform. (oh wait, but nobody wants that, because the existing f***ery makes it beneficial for both sides WRT cheating. ) Or- if by some miracle everything is shown to be
mostly legitimate, you can then just continue making fun of everyone that questioned the outcome, etc. At least our society can move forward with knowledge and not
fake bullshit.

I don't really think that is too much to ask. But people like you don't want that- because you're blinded by TDS bullshit and, possibly, you are so fatigued by all the political bullshit that you just want to keep chucking back the blue pills and hope it all goes "back to normal" and that people will magically stop hating each other once trump is gone, etc. so on. But I got news for you- that's not happening. Media may get quieter, but the divisions will only grow worse. Especially if there is no faith in the system.

Lol @ "Agree to Disagree". Ok, fine. I'm done in this thread, period, or on any of this political shit. If I was a blue piller like you though, I'd probably just keep my mouth shut, because mentally I'd still have to reconcile, at least, that my position was paper-stupid while still desiring the comfort of it.

Where is your proof? Where is your evidence? Or, are you just blowing your usual blah blah blah know it all smoke

Have you actually not seen any of the videos or heard of any of the sworn affidavits of people who witnessed it (over a hundred of them?)? Have you not paid attention to any of the unbelievable (as I’m not believable) statistics about the election?

A year from now the Trump boner will be gone and everyone will be sniffing around for a solid choice to go up against Kamala.
My hope Kevin is I can cast a ballot for that person and feel good about myself. Right now
Yes it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory to demand an open audit of ballots in places where voter turnout exceeded 100%. That sounds so outlandish. [rofl]

It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory to question why no election officials in either of the two most f***ed states have even spent 10 seconds trying to dispel any of the questions through
providing some information to voters and the general public. That's an outrageous demand. [rofl]

Much of the nation basically watched what looked like an aircraft explode in midair. And .gov officials are telling the public that it just ran out of gas and crashed. And most people are just lapping up the official explanation. And then those that lapped up that explanation are calling everyone who saw the explosion "conspiracy theorists" .

That's basically the analog here. That's how f***ed, optically, all of this is.

Also there you go again with most of the TDS talking point garbage. You know what? Honestly I think most of the stupid trump election conspiracies are f***ing stupid btw, and I would dismiss most of them out of hand myself. I get that. And I think his legal team is f***ing stupid. (I mean guiliani, seriously? and all the stupid vague tweeting? Clown show. ) That said, if you don't think this election wasn't suspicious in those two states, creating conditions that, at least deserved some kind of investigation, you're being willfully blind.

I don't give a f*** about Trump winning. I want the truth to be seen (regardless of what it is) By the public. At a bare minimum the citizens of PA and MI deserve to know if they are being effectively disenfranchised by their own government and elected officials. Then maybe they can do something about it. Or we can have a productive dialogue about voting law
reform. (oh wait, but nobody wants that, because the existing f***ery makes it beneficial for both sides WRT cheating. ) Or- if by some miracle everything is shown to be
mostly legitimate, you can then just continue making fun of everyone that questioned the outcome, etc. At least our society can move forward with knowledge and not
fake bullshit.

I don't really think that is too much to ask. But people like you don't want that- because you're blinded by TDS bullshit and, possibly, you are so fatigued by all the political bullshit that you just want to keep chucking back the blue pills and hope it all goes "back to normal" and that people will magically stop hating each other once trump is gone, etc. so on. But I got news for you- that's not happening. Media may get quieter, but the divisions will only grow worse. Especially if there is no faith in the system.

Lol @ "Agree to Disagree". Ok, fine. I'm done in this thread, period, or on any of this political shit. If I was a blue piller like you though, I'd probably just keep my mouth shut, because mentally I'd still have to reconcile, at least, that my position was paper-stupid while still desiring the comfort of it.

I had to look up “TDS”. Yeah I don’t think I have that. I think I just simply have a working brain which allows me to utilize the power of reason and logic. I’ve looked at the claims, and I genuinely believe they’re bullshit. And apparently all of the judges that looked at them felt that way too.

I think you’re unique from a lot of people in the Trump camp, if you’re being honest about an audit. I don’t see many people who believe in the election fraud backing down from those claims if an audit revealed that he lost. It would be something else.

But in any case, we’re back where I thought we’d be with the name calling. I get it. I am a crazy liberal because I don’t believe the conspiracies. It’s all good. I’ll keep taking the “blue pills” Grant, because that’s the only plausible scenario other than believing a deranged madman and his crazy disciples, like Giuliani that you mentioned.

I hope that we can have some legitimately good discussion when it comes to guns later, on this gun forum.

Take it easy.

My hope Kevin is I can cast a ballot for that person and feel good about myself. Right now

I had to look up “TDS”. Yeah I don’t think I have that. I think I just simply have a working brain which allows me to utilize the power of reason and logic. I’ve looked at the claims, and I genuinely believe they’re bullshit. And apparently all of the judges that looked at them felt that way too.

I think you’re unique from a lot of people in the Trump camp, if you’re being honest about an audit. I don’t see many people who believe in the election fraud backing down from those claims if an audit revealed that he lost. It would be something else.

But in any case, we’re back where I thought we’d be with the name calling. I get it. I am a crazy liberal because I don’t believe the conspiracies. It’s all good. I’ll keep taking the “blue pills” Grant, because that’s the only plausible scenario other than believing a deranged madman and his crazy disciples, like Giuliani that you mentioned.

I hope that we can have some legitimately good discussion when it comes to guns later, on this gun forum.

Take it easy.

How have you been here 4+ years and you’re calling him Grant? I think you have an issue seeing things that are right in front of your face.

Where is your proof? Where is your evidence? Or, are you just blowing your usual blah blah blah know it all smoke
it's very normal for pizza boxes to be put up in the windows so no one can see the vote. That's a totally normal thing you do when you're not trying to hide anything.

Also, it's totally normal for 98% of ballots in a 150K ballot dump at 4am to be for one candidate. Totally normal.

That's like audibly farting in an elevator and the only other person in there with you says "jesus dude you just ripped ass" and you reply "derp show me the proof"

How have you been here 4+ years and you’re calling him Grant? I think you have an issue seeing things that are right in front of your face.
What does that mean? Should I be calling him DrGrant? I believe I remember him being called Mike at certain points, but I could be misremembering that.
In any case, if you’re giving me a hard time because I may have referred to him by the wrong part of his screen name, I’d question the point of your post you obtuse imbecile.

What does that mean? Should I be calling him DrGrant? I believe I remember him being called Mike at certain points, but I could be misremembering that.
In any case, if you’re giving me a hard time because I may have referred to him by the wrong part of his screen name, I’d question the point of your post you obtuse imbecile.

The point of my post was exactly what I have written in its second sentence.

He signs most of his thousands and thousands of posts Mike, right in front of your face. You call him Grant. There are widespread reports of some brazenly perpetrated, seriously shady shit, backed up with clear video and countless firsthand (sworn) witnesses, right in front of your face. You say it was a clean election that doesn’t need to be questioned. You just don’t see it somehow.

If you keep voting for Democrats you'll have legitimate discussions on this forum about the good old days when you could still own firearms legally.
Yeah man, I actually feel the same way. I think that’s one of the most frustrating things about this whole situation with Trump for me. If he was a normal person, he wouldn’t turn so many people off from the Republican Party. That’s a big point- he’s a total monster, and he has poisoned the Republican Party to such an extent that it’s a laughing stock amongst many independents.
We’ll never be in a situation where we recruit hard core liberals, but he’s not exactly pulling centrists to the right, man. Fortunately we got some Supreme Court nominees in during this term which helps the 2A cause for sure. Not sure what lasting damage he has done to the rest of the party though.

The point of my post was exactly what I have written in its second sentence.

He signs most of his thousands and thousands of posts Mike, right in front of your face. You call him Grant. There are widespread reports of some brazenly perpetrated, seriously shady shit, backed up with clear video and countless firsthand (sworn) witnesses, right in front of your face. You say it was a clean election that doesn’t need to be questioned. You just don’t see it somehow.
I don’t know the guy, so I’m not going to call him “Mike” in one of my only direct responses to him.
You’re right. I must be a blind moron. I guess that puts me in the same company as many Trump appointed judges who didn’t see it either. Oh well. Hopefully OAN or Newsmax will help keep you abreast of the latest theories. Good luck

Boston Globe now publishing video of actual shooting of Babbit. Clearly a lot of fringe members violently attacking an entryway to a section of Congress with armed guards. Once the cops pulled back it was game on. Babbit was boosted up and appeared to be the first one to try to go through. If you're going to take point you're going to accept the risks. Otherwise, stay in the rear. Not a reflection on her or her beliefs, but I wasn't surprised she was in the vanguard. She's an avid Qanon fan, 14 years in the Air Force and only made E4, multiple restraining orders filed against her. An unfortunate ending for her life but point is going to trigger the first shot..

Yeah man, I actually feel the same way. I think that’s one of the most frustrating things about this whole situation with Trump for me. If he was a normal person, he wouldn’t turn so many people off from the Republican Party. That’s a big point- he’s a total monster, and he has poisoned the Republican Party to such an extent that it’s a laughing stock amongst many independents.
We’ll never be in a situation where we recruit hard core liberals, but he’s not exactly pulling centrists to the right, man. Fortunately we got some Supreme Court nominees in during this term which helps the 2A cause for sure. Not sure what lasting damage he has done to the rest of the party though.

There are no independents left. It’s a big picture ideological fight now, not a political party fight. You’re either onboard the progressive express or you’re in their way.

If that’s your view of Trump - that he’s a monster that poisoned the precious Republican Party - you need to watch less cnn or unsubscribe from Jeb’s mailing list.

There are no independents left. It’s a big picture ideological fight now, not a political party fight. You’re either onboard the progressive express or you’re in their way.

If that’s your view of Trump - that he’s a monster that poisoned the precious Republican Party - you need to watch less cnn or unsubscribe from Jeb’s mailing list.
Dude I’d give anything for a normal candidate again. I’d take Jeb in a
heartbeat over this total retard.

To your point about no independents left-that’s my point. Who do you think caused that? Obviously you’re not going to say Trump but clearly I feel differently. Fox News has turned this into Trump vs Socialists. It’s all bullshit

Dude I’d give anything for a normal candidate again. I’d take Jeb in a
heartbeat over this total retard.

To your point about no independents left-that’s my point. Who do you think caused that? Obviously you’re not going to say Trump but clearly I feel differently. Fox News has turned this into Trump vs Socialists. It’s all bullshit
Jeb? How about Chelsea Clinton? She seems nice.

Back
Top Bottom