• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Maybe if Congress wasn't sending all that money to Pakistan they could afford to give their chickenshit security a can of pepper spray so they wouldn't have to immediately shoot an unarmed woman in the face.

Yes, I do. I believe that Trump, Cruz, Hawley and others bear an overwhelming amount of responsibility for yesterday's events and the death of that woman. 65-70 million Americans think they got played/ripped off in November exactly because Trump and company have been telling them exactly that. If this along with Trump's address to yesterdays mob doesn't connect a direct line to yesterday's violence, I don't know what does.

We are now officially the world's most powerful f***ing banana republic.
Come on, your telling me you haven't watched a minute of the testimonies or videos ?
We were ripped off and I don't need Trump to tell me .
FFS they just did the same thing in the GA. run off election as they did in the general.
One of the Republicans was up by a hundred some odd thousand votes when they "Stopped counting " for the night.
Somehow in the morning he was in the hole by thousands.
Holy shit , it's a miracle !!!
Twice no less !!
Added:
The republican observers were kept a hundred feet from the counting as well.
They had to go find a judge to intervene.

Last edited:
I guess I will be that guy, but too yearly and we don’t know much. Don’t fall for, vet and other labels. Not jumping to conclusions why she was there doing what she was doing. We might never really know. Rip regardless...
Most of the people that were interviewed these said that they just wanted to be heard. Have you ever written a letter to your local Congress critter? You get a form letter sent by an aide back if you are lucky.

Evil criminals. They went looking for trouble and some found it. Hope they are all rounded up and face penalties up to execution. Mr Trump should face the same end as Qadaffi. Rounded up, dragged through the streets ane executed. Then, his followers. Knuckleheads. .
...tell us how you really feel...

Evil criminals. They went looking for trouble and some found it. Hope they are all rounded up and face penalties up to execution. Mr Trump should face the same end as Qadaffi. Rounded up, dragged through the streets ane executed. Then, his followers. Knuckleheads. .

What was Trump's crime again?

I feel like an idiot sitting here in all these threads waiting for a single honest, meaningful and factual response to any of my simple questions challenging the insane claims thrown around by leftists on NES. But you're actually saying Trump needs to be dragged through the street and executed, so I'm sure you have something to actually justify that, right? Or are you just another NPC troll throwing bombs because someone told you that orange man bad?

And it's President Trump. [wink]

Last edited:
Send it.

You are not long here.

Evil criminals. They went looking for trouble and some found it.
When the Red Sox won the World Series back in 2004, remember the girl that was celebrating in the streets and got shot in the eye with a rubber bullet and died? Did she go out looking for trouble?

You're on the wrong forum maura

I’ve yet to see any video of her breaking down a door. Even if she did, does that justify a death sentence? Was the cop or anyone else actually afraid of her?

Executed for the crime of “attempting to be in close proximity of important people “
120lbs tops, big man kills girl.

GO play in traffic, f***tard

Never forget

Graham decried the failure to defend the Capitol, which was raided by pro-Trump activists Wednesday, saying lethal force should have been used. One woman was indeed killed in the melee.

Why didn't she just comply? Why did she show disrespect by not listening to law enforcement? If you're not doing anything wrong, nothing to worry about!

Back
Top Bottom