help with getting charge expunged

Xak

I need to get a 1989 misdemeanor charge in NH expunged. I was told I won't need an attorney to do it. Anyone know about this stuff that can point me in the right direction?

Sorry, but the best advice is contact a NH attorney. One of the 3 NH gun rights groups should be able to help you. Check our "state association" forums here for contact info if needed.

Found a NH attorney with a free initial consultation and I have a petition to annul being mailed to me from the clerks office. Thanx.

Got some funky stuff going on besides NH, but the licensing officer said it may all work out and I may still be able to get my LTC back someday soon. Would rather not discuss the details but I'll let you guys know how this all turns out, however it may take a couple months. Wish me luck.[rolleyes]

...Did I mention how much I hate this states gun laws?[frown]

...that is a joke, right? Does that sort of stuff really happen?
All the time, at least at the federal level (google Marc Rich Pardon). The unwritten code is that the donor never states or imposes a condition on the donation as that would strip the official of their veneer of integrity.

Somehow I don't think Patrick will want to help me with just having one MA discrepancy that I can't make heads or tails of, and being an upstanding citizen/public servant otherwise. I'd have to be in jail for rape and murder to get him on my side.

Think I'll cough up some change and get some legal advice before I grovel for help from such a lowly character like him.

Somehow I don't think Patrick will want to help me with just having one MA discrepancy that I can't make heads or tails of, and being an upstanding citizen/public servant otherwise. I'd have to be in jail for rape and murder to get him on my side.

Think I'll cough up some change and get some legal advice before I grovel for help from such a lowly character like him.

Unless you are an illegal alien or a gang-banger, he won't help you get your gun rights back, not even for a donation to his campaign fund!

Yes, Patrick is only looking to help REAL criminals... not those that make a mistake of some sorts that leads them to trouble.

Really... you'd need to be a rapist, murderer or drug dealer or something.

It would also help if you were part of a minority group as well.

Seriously though... good luck and keep us posted.

I certainly will keep ya posted. Things look like they may swing in my favor. It's quite possible that getting the NH misdemeanor annulled is all it will take to restore my rights. Thank you for all your support.

Back
Top Bottom