• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help I need an AR style rifle!!!!!

Ok guys, here's where you get to help me out. I really want an AR style rifle. Yes I know I can build one, but that will come later once I am familiar with them. So with that said, What would you recomend? I held a DPMS Panther the other day and man was it nice. Very Good fit. $849 new. I believe it was a 16" barrel. Thanks ahead of time.

DPMS makes a decent rifle and it's hard to argue with the price. If you can see fit to increase your budget a bit, I think you'll be able to get a rifle that's more than just decent...Take a look at a Smith and Wesson M&P15, BCM, Remsport, Ruger, etc...

Contact us at Remsport. We can custom build or you can buy off our rack.
413 579 1994 The $850.00 price point is not a problem If fact you will get more for your money with one of our guns.

MassMark why do you keep forgetting about us when it comes to an AR recomendations. You have been to the shop and know anything is possable and we have more value in our products then the off the shelf companies..
We have completed gns now and we can build anything you could want in an AR

Last edited:
Contact us at Remsport. We can custom build or you can buy off our rack.
413 579 1994 The $850.00 price point is not a problem If fact you will get more for your money with one of our guns.

MassMark why do you keep forgetting about us when it comes to an AR recomendation. You have been to the shop and know anything is possable.
We have completed gns now and we can build anything you could want in an AR

John has good chit..[cheers] Call inbound John....

First figure out what your going to do with it. If at anytime your going to put your life in that guns hand move up from DPMS and start looking at M&P, LMT, BCM or a Colt 6920. To get a gun down to that price point a manufacturer would need to shave costs at places and skip some forms of testing.

if your going to do nothing but range time, DPMS would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom