• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey loses one

Her desired effect was to put shops out of business.

Ms. Healey’s office has said that the order was in line with its authority and has had the desired effect.

“Sales of assault weapons covered by the ban have effectively stopped since our enforcement of the ban and we have not prosecuted anyone,” a spokesperson wrote in an email last month.

I was getting deja vu, this is why I guess:

″(This was) the third attempt by Attorney General Healey to stall a trial in federal court,” the Newtown, Conn. foundation wrote.

“Sales of assault weapons covered by the ban have effectively stopped since our enforcement of the ban and we have not prosecuted anyone,” a spokesperson wrote in an email last month.

Did she just admit to interefering with lawful commerce? Restricting trade? Etc?

What is the difference here, legally between what she is doing here or if for religious reasons (Muslim, Hindu, Jewish) stopping butchers and all from selling beef or pork through threats of protection?

Chainsaw Healey working up a sweat.

View attachment 273359

This pic is getting harder to find on the internet.
Caption this pic...

“With teeth like hers, she could chew through it faster”

Is that bar to long for branches, or is she standing in a hole?

Maura hates trees, clean air. And quiet.

Beaver or woodchuck?

Say hello to my little friend.

Chainsaw Healey working up a sweat.

View attachment 273359

This pic is getting harder to find on the internet.
Ok where is her safety gear? No eye protection , no chaps WTF! Was she properly trained to operate that? OMG so much failure with that pic. Yet she can proclaim vast firearms knowledge, and tell me ( very well trained ) what I can have and not have.

I don't think that the AG much cares i it is within her authority or not. She presents it as a fait accompli and is now hoping that the courts will agree with her. "We have not prosecuted anyone.", is meaningless as they certainly still can prosecute everyone who owns an post 1994 AR. They've said that they are not doing that "for now", but have not precluded doing so in the future.

I have to wonder if she is awaiting the outcome of the court cases before advancing to confiscation of all post 1994 ARs in private hands. In which case, we will likely see prosecutions.

Ms. Healey’s office has said that the order was in line with its authority and has had the desired effect.

Ok where is her safety gear? No eye protection , no chaps WTF! Was she properly trained to operate that? OMG so much failure with that pic. Yet she can proclaim vast firearms knowledge, and tell me ( very well trained ) what I can have and not have.
No kidding . . . and she is such a champion of "product safety" too!!

Unsafe operation of dangerous equipment that could be used as a weapon. Showing blatant disregard for "common sense" safety procedures. A legitimate "red flag" if there ever was one.

iu

I was getting deja vu, this is why I guess:

″(This was) the third attempt by Attorney General Healey to stall a trial in federal court,” the Newtown, Conn. foundation wrote.

It’s taking away time from her 45473 different “I don’t like Trump” lawsuits.

It’s been almost three years since this crap and Queen Mora wanted this further delayed? Good on the judge for putting the kibash on that BS

Back
Top Bottom