Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have FA-10 info already so not sure what the point is. However, there is a purpose there.

Intimidation. And any information that is provided can be used for a fishing expedition. Oh, and by the way, you guys in NH, I want to see all the guns you sold to MA residents. Etc.

Got this back from Seth Moulton's office today. I didn't expect any else but this

[FONT=&quot]Dear Mark,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks very much for taking the time to write. My name is Brendan O'Bryan and I work in Congressman Moulton's office in DC. The Congressman supports the Attorney General's recent directive regarding the sale of replica and copy-cat assault weapons. He believes this is an important step to ensure that manufacturers and dealers in the Commonwealth are compliant with the spirit of the law. As you may have heard, last year 10,000 assault style weapons were legally sold in Massachusetts, despite the existing ban. The Attorney General's actions were within her authority to issue clarifying directives regarding the enforcement of existing law.
Thanks again for writing. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brendan O'Bryan[/FONT]

Got this back from Seth Moulton's office today. I didn't expect any else but this

[FONT=&amp]Dear Mark,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Thanks very much for taking the time to write. My name is Brendan O'Bryan and I work in Congressman Moulton's office in DC. The Congressman supports the Attorney General's recent directive regarding the sale of replica and copy-cat assault weapons. He believes this is an important step to ensure that manufacturers and dealers in the Commonwealth are compliant with the spirit of the law. As you may have heard, last year 10,000 assault style weapons were legally sold in Massachusetts, despite the existing ban. The Attorney General's actions were within her authority to issue clarifying directives regarding the enforcement of existing law.
Thanks again for writing. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Brendan O'Bryan[/FONT]
Reply with three questions. What is an operating system? Why has the AG and her office refused to describe what an operating system is? What will you do to get her to define what an operating system is?

So our modern day Heinrich Himmler has reveled herself fully. Seem the pedestal chair she sitting on needs to be brought down a few notches.... And the dems are going for broke here as they already know they are losing the presidency....

have to admit I am getting some satisfation from replying to her tweets with requests for her to actually explain her statements.

Like how did she and no AG for the last 20 years not know neutered ARs were being sold.

[FONT="]Dear Mark,[/FONT]
[FONT="]Thanks very much for taking the time to write. My name is Brendan O'Bryan and I work in Congressman Moulton's office in DC. The Congressman supports the Attorney General's recent directive regarding the sale of replica and copy-cat assault weapons. He believes this is an important step to ensure that manufacturers and dealers in the Commonwealth are compliant with the spirit of the law. As you may have heard, last year 10,000 assault style weapons were legally sold in Massachusetts, despite the existing ban. The Attorney General's actions were within her authority to issue clarifying directives regarding the enforcement of existing law.

Sincerely,
[/FONT]
[FONT="]Brendan O'Bryan[/FONT]

Legally sold despite the ban.

Logic not even.

Between this and Oblubba's EO about manufacturing I feel like we're rapidly losing the fight against the "Lie and Deny and Pile it High" crowd. This coordinated attack looks to be working [sad2].

Reply with three questions. What is an operating system? Why has the AG and her office refused to describe what an operating system is? What will you do to get her to define what an operating system is?

4th question: You say they were legally sold in MA, but she says you've committed a felony. Which is it? It sounds like you agree that they are legal, so she is wrong.

They have FA-10 info already so not sure what the point is.

Edit: planning a massive lawsuit and compiling a list of "witnesses"?
I must say, this is big. Not going after some pathetic rednecks like us, going after the Big Evil Gun Makers. If Hillary wins - US AG.

Trying to show complicity, and boost the Newtown lawsuits, then rollback the liability laws.

Great idea, but....Are you offering zero percent financing? A .gov voucher entitlement program?.....
I'd buy an A/R every week (or a couple of preban Glocks per month) if they didn't cost half - or more - of my monthly mortgage payment...

Just sayin'

I was going to buy cheap guns if money got tight.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Two things: Once again, the AG does not have authority to issue pardons. The July 20th date means nothing.

Second, it looks like she is going to file frivolous lawsuits against gun mfg's but since only the ATF can legally get those names (and who buys from a mfg?),she is fishing.

S&W will send her a list. Take note of who else does (Ruger probably).

This just went national.

Jim Wallace on NRA NEWS just said that Healey has sent demand letters to gun manufacturers demanding their customer lists and lists of any person who sent a gun to them to be worked on!

This is big.

Healey trying to stay on offense and keep everyone back on their heels. This was planned when she was at the WH. Just more shit. We wouldn't be getting it if we couldn't handle it.

Two things: Once again, the AG does not have authority to issue pardons. The July 20th date means nothing.

Second, it looks like she is going to file frivolous lawsuits against gun mfg's but since only the ATF can legally get those names (and who buys from a mfg?),she is fishing.

S&W will send her a list. Take note of who else does (Ruger probably).

This just went national.

It can probably be raised as an affirmative defense to a prosecution. But it means ALMOST nothing.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Healey trying to stay on offense and keep everyone back on their heels. This was planned when she was at the WH. Just more shit. We wouldn't be getting it if we couldn't handle it.

You thnk she was smart enough to come up with this without the help of a whole bunch of bored K Street lawyers? We The People get F****D. Lawyers get PAID. Shakespeare had it exactly correct.

There is no way this is legal.

Ha. She obviously doesn't care, one bit about this man.

Just accept that. She and Other Breakers like Moulton don't care if something is legal or not. Maura cares about what Maura cares about and is going to do what Maura wants to do when Maura wants to do it.

Just accept that. She and Other Breakers like Moulton don't care if something is legal or not. Maura cares about what Maura cares about and is going to do what Maura wants to do when Maura wants to do it.

It's legal if you can get it before a SJC stacked with progressive activist judges and they find in your favor. Why bother legislating? It requires consent. Litigate until you get the result you want. It's easy when you're spending other people's money.

More fuel to the fire is all.

JFC
I just called Naughton's office and left a voice mail about this.
I can't see any of them co-operating with her, but WTF is she trying to pull?
There is no way this is legal.

Legal is literally whatever she says it is. So, yes, it is in fact legal.

Which is why I keep trying to point out that everything in your state is now up for grabs. She's getting zero push back. ZERO. A few reps sent her a letter, big deal. The Gov is with her and so are the big police departments, so she could give a rats ass about letters or petitions.

No government in human history ever moved to a condition of having less power and less control over its citizens without war.

Even all these progressive rights that keep getting invented only serve to further expand the reach of the government into the lives of the entire populace under the auspice of protecting a vanishingly small fraction of a percent of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom