Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally received a letter from "[FONT="]Constituent Services Aide"[/FONT][/COLOR] to Baker. This is after 4 letters I wrote in last week:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]On behalf of Governor Charlie Baker, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the ban on assault weapons. We understand your concern about this issue, and we are grateful to have your voice as part of the discussion.
Please feel free to contact our office in the future with any further questions or concerns; your comments are always welcome in this administration.
[/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="] Sincerely,

Constituent Services Aide
Office of Governor Charlie Baker
(617) 725-4005
www.mass.gov/governor/contact[/FONT]

Exactly the response I got from my emails.

Bob

The picture is starting to be one clearer, she's going to go after every manufacture that sold to MA after '94/'98. Is seems very likely she's going to after gun stores as well for selling illegal AWs.

Legal is literally whatever she says it is. So, yes, it is in fact legal.

Which is why I keep trying to point out that everything in your state is now up for grabs. She's getting zero push back. ZERO. A few reps sent her a letter, big deal. The Gov is with her and so are the big police departments, so she could give a rats ass about letters or petitions.

It's a bit more than zero pushback.
As a matter of fact there's never been this kind of animosity between an AG and the legislature. Ever.
How about helping us out with some constructive ideas instead of being the guy who whispers in the ear of someone who got hit by the bus telling him "Oh, by the way your dog got tagged too."

We know it sucks, thank you very much.
Now some of us are going to try and fix it.
There's no way I'm letting that Cabbage patch looking dipshit run me out of my state..

Mike, you are talking about an affirmative defense that must be made in a courtroom which requires money. You know that will be pled down bc most people have neither the money nor inclination to fight in court.

She also never "forgave" FFL's & mfg's so expect her to attack them.

She thinks Hillary will win and appoint at least one justice to tip the court by the time this gets there. This is a direct attack on Heller, planned and coordinated from DC.

Sending letters to manufacturers after she went after Exxon. Can only hope the pushback is severe. I really hope those said manufactures remember when the state comes looking for weapon contracts.

Oh, you mean companies like S&W with a history of getting in bed with the Clintons?

Last edited:
It's a bit more than zero pushback.
As a matter of fact there's never been this kind of animosity between an AG and the legislature. Ever.
How about helping us out with some constructive ideas instead of being the guy who whispers in the ear of someone who got hit by the bus telling him "Oh, by the way your dog got tagged too."

We know it sucks, thank you very much.
Now some of us are going to try and fix it.
There's no way I'm letting that Cabbage patch looking dipshit run me out of my state..

^THIS!

No question that these letters from legislature to the AG are, at least in part, a product of our 7/23 state house rally and unrelenting pressure on the legislature + governor. And I agree w Dadstoys that this type of assembly v. AG business isn't part of the status quo. I do not think our AG expected this.

I sense a great deal of resolve on our behalf and am confident that we will keep the pressure on. Tomorrow (Fri) I intend to reach out to each members' office who signed the 7/28 letter to thank them for sticking up for our rights. I have the whole day off so got no excuse.

xtry51- you are obviously very thoughtful individual. many of us MA subjects feel helpless at times, but we have to stay optimistic. if we truly lose all hope, she has already won and we would be giving up on future generations.

Yeah I am sure Healey will stop with her drunken power trip, Right?

There comes a time when you have to ask yourself when is it enough.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

She just dropped her balls on the table.

**** no she didn't. Tell me what she can get from a mfg.

A list of rifles they sold to distributors who then delivered them to FFL's?

MFG's do not have people's names and rifles in a database. What she can get is the quantify and models of what was shipped to distributors in MA. YEE FICKING HAW. Have fun with that.

What she wants is to then sue those MFG's & FFL's for obeying the AWB.

Her first move was to threaten us and hopefully the legislature comes to its senses in the spring and fixes it, I don't see it coming up for a vote now. Her second move is to go after businesses but that's purely a publicity stunt bc that one isn't going anywhere. Here goes the "Let's subpoena 20 years of records in hopes we find something" play again.

Maura, you painted yourself into a corner by being narcissistic and well, because you aren't very smart. You are in way over your head and you kicked a few too many hornets nests. The best part is you and the DNC (thanks Wikileaks) may take down Hitlary when the Senate and FBI couldn't.

Last edited:
We have to make this the turning point. The hacks in Washington told her the sheep would lay down. Surprise Mona!

USA TODAY:
Democrats at the convention adopted a platform that calls for expanding and strengthening background checks, closing “dangerous loopholes,” and keeping assault weapons and large-capacity ammunition magazines off the streets.
The platform also calls for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to have adequate resources to study gun violence as a public-health issue.
While the party's appeals for tighter gun measures are sharpening, the reality of significant changes is unclear. Political watchers say even if Clinton wins in November, any attempts for meaningful reform could be stymied by Congress.​
And gun-control advocates would have to reckon with the powerful National Rifle Association, which supports Trump and whose lobbyist has said Clinton wants to take away Americans' guns.

F this! Everyone, show up this Saturday to the Statehouse. We can't let this shit fly any longer. Some of us have been sleeping until now and some of us have been losing sleep over this.

Enough is enough. If we don't keep showing up and rallying our resources like the Left does, then we accept what Healey's doing to us.

"What you tolerate you validate." <---couldn't be more true.

Legal is literally whatever she says it is. So, yes, it is in fact legal. Which is why I keep trying to point out that everything in your state is now up for grabs. She's getting zero push back. ZERO. A few reps sent her a letter, big deal. The Gov is with her and so are the big police departments, so she could give a rats ass about letters or petitions.
So then why the hell don't you get on the highway and drive here to help us out, instead of spending so much time on NES "pointing things out to us" that we ALREADY know (a.k.a. shoveling more sh*t at us?).
But thanks for being "Angelo Dundee" and shouting "stick and jab!!...stick and jab!!" repeatedly from outside the ring.

MFG's do not have people's names and rifles in a database. What she can get is the quantify and models of what was shipped to distributors in MA. YEE FICKING HAW. Have fun with that.

Her first move was to threaten us and hopefully the legislature comes to its senses in the spring and fixes it, I don't see it coming up for a vote now. Her second move is to go after businesses but that's purely a publicity stunt bc that one isn't going anywhere. Here goes the "Let's subpoena 20 years of records in hopes we find something" play again.

Maura, you painted yourself into a corner by being narcissistic and well, because you aren't very smart. You are in way over your head and you kicked a few too many hornets nests. The best part is you and the DNC (thanks Wikileaks) may take down Hitlary when the Senate and FBI couldn't.

Not saying that she's going to win, just that she's going all in.

Starts at 2.21 He says that She's sent letters to manufacturers.

https://www.nranews.com/series/cam-...episode/cam-and-company-season-12-episode-144

Specifically, at 2:22:56:
"Apparently, even though we don't have details, she has been sending out demand letters to manufacturers wanting their customer lists and data on and lists of people who have sent guns back for repair. So that would tell us she is coming after them for either consumer protection or under recall statues. "

I wrote my reps the day that this happened. After not hearing back for either of them I replied to the email 2 days ago and let them know that I would remember their lack of action come election time.

Today I got a canned response from one and the other rep set up a call with me for Sunday. I saw the letter that was sent over to the AG's office today and she signed off on the most recent one but not the first one.

Anything in particular that I should ask her? I was just going to explain it from my point of view. She is a dem so having her sign on to the letters mean a lot to me. I don't think that yelling at her about how we need to repeal the AWB is the way to get through to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specifically, at 2:22:56:
"Apparently, even though we don't have details, she has been sending out demand letters to manufacturers wanting their customer lists and data on and lists of people who have sent guns back for repair. So that would tell us she is coming after them for either consumer protection or under recall statues. "

Holy crap.

What about warranty cards? I have sent some of those in, I am sure others did as well.

I think she is hoping to be able to go after them for gun running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom