Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you shoot back? Are you willing to die over a piece of metal?

Are you kidding? If I am fired upon, you bet your ass we are going to shoot back. It is NOT over a piece of metal. It is about LIBERTY and the freedom we have because of those who came before us and we will leave for those after us that makes this country the greatest nation ever on earth. If we let them confiscate our arms, we will have no power and they will have control. Don't you get it? I am a Patriot and am willing to protect my freedom at ALL costs if it comes to confiscation, that is the last straw, not happening and we all better band together and make that clear to those who wish to remove the second amendment.

Great post GM-GUY

- - - Updated - - -

I only follow laws enforced by copycat attorney generals

Healey dodges FOIA request.

http://newbostonpost.com/2016/08/26...se-details-of-gun-law-interpretation-process/

I say we set up a fund and help this guy get traction.

Might be better off putting him in contact with GOAL or Comm2A (if he isn't already).

For all we know, they might have their own FOIA requests filed or in the works.

No sense spending money and/or resources that duplicate another's efforts.

Same thing goes for any actions that will makes things worse, work against us or make GOAL's/Comm2A's job even more difficult.

One of my biggest concerns is that someone (and their lawyer), from out of nowhere, is going to venture out on their own and take on the AGO

without consulting GOAL/Comm2A (or just as bad, challenge the AGO if GOAL/Comm2A even if recommends against it), and throws a monkey

wrench into the works that will forever ruin any future chances of overturning this BS.

I'm not condoning the guy for what he did, at least he showed some imitative.

It was interesting reading, but in the end there wasn't much provided that we didn't already know about, or anything provided that could help

build a case against Healey.

In regards to the concerns some have voiced over the tone of this thread (and I imagine #5947 & #5954 from me).

Is it a bad thing for the govt to fear us? I don't think so - it keeps them less corrupt (I was going to say honest but that won't happen without examples).

If England feared the Colonists - there never would have been a Revolutionary War, they would have compromised.

If Germany feared Russia they never would have invaded and England would be speaking German.

You get the idea.

You have 400K pissed off gun owners, lets say 20K are active (now using the lefts numbers that islam is only 10% radical as a baseline and that isn't a problem to admit refugees) how do you like your chances for getting all 2,000 'radical' gun owners before they respond in kind?

We are students of history, we know how this works and the progression.

The Jews weren't rounded up as soon as Hitler came to power, they were marginalized, registered, demonized, stripped of rights, then carted off. We gun owners know that the next phase for us is carted off - AND WE AREN'T GOING WILLINGLY.

If you return to us what is ours (ALL OF IT - the 2nd) and leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. Most of us have seen military service unlike our 'leaders', we know what hardship is. We don't want to re-live that part of our lives - but if you force us, we will. Not because of our bravado or smugness, for our kids. We want our kids to live free - not as serfs existing on what is allowed to them by the state.

So here we are, the AG has decided to make most of us 'felons in waiting' - when all we did was follow the law. Why are we going to do that anymore?

I couldn't agree more with every word of this.
All I ever wanted was to live out the last part of my life in peace.
Guess some people aren't happy unless they have conflict.
Getting what you wanted isn't always what you thought it would be.

In regards to the concerns some have voiced over the tone of this thread (and I imagine #5947 & #5954 from me).

Is it a bad thing for the govt to fear us? I don't think so - it keeps them less corrupt (I was going to say honest but that won't happen without examples).

If England feared the Colonists - there never would have been a Revolutionary War, they would have compromised.

If Germany feared Russia they never would have invaded and England would be speaking German.

You get the idea.

You have 400K pissed off gun owners, lets say 20K are active (now using the lefts numbers that islam is only 10% radical as a baseline and that isn't a problem to admit refugees) how do you like your chances for getting all 2,000 'radical' gun owners before they respond in kind?

We are students of history, we know how this works and the progression.

The Jews weren't rounded up as soon as Hitler came to power, they were marginalized, registered, demonized, stripped of rights, then carted off. We gun owners know that the next phase for us is carted off - AND WE AREN'T GOING WILLINGLY.

If you return to us what is ours (ALL OF IT - the 2nd) and leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. Most of us have seen military service unlike our 'leaders', we know what hardship is. We don't want to re-live that part of our lives - but if you force us, we will. Not because of our bravado or smugness, for our kids. We want our kids to live free - not as serfs existing on what is allowed to them by the state.

So here we are, the AG has decided to make most of us 'felons in waiting' - when all we did was follow the law. Why are we going to do that anymore?

Even 200 would be a major issue for them.

Breaking your oath to protect the constitution should be a ten year prison term for each offense.

With the police kicking in their front doors to arrest them.

See how they would like that law written retroactively!

The sad part of this is we will get no relief in this state for a made up crime that is not a crime in any of Massachusetts surrounding states. Just cross the border in any direction and you are a free person and not a criminal.

the citizens of MA. Need relief from oppressive dictators, not the hordes of non Americans coming in.

Not sure if serious. Why do you take for granted we are not being infiltrated by moles to post things they can use against us. Wake up people. The left uses rules for radicals and we keep trying to fight a fair fight. It's insane.

The left doesn't pull punches, don't give in to their BS.

Recent history has shown the Government uses provacateurs. It has also been shown that many protests that turn violent turned so by the action of said actors.

The sad part of this is we will get no relief in this state for a made up crime that is not a crime in any of Massachusetts surrounding states. Just cross the border in any direction and you are a free person and not a criminal.

the citizens of MA. Need relief from oppressive dictators, not the hordes of non Americans coming in.
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Solve the first problem and the rest fixes itself.

Maybe we should get her thrown in jail for something else unethical she has done!
That would solve our problem and then fix this whole mess!

Like govt. did with Al Capone and got him with the IRS.

Maybe we should get her thrown in jail for something else unethical she has done!

There's the problem right there. Gov doesnt like policing itself.

It's not illegal to be illegal in MA. Martha told me.

Excellent point

Comes down to selective enforcement. The state will allow illegals to come in and bomb the Marathon and stay on welfare... even though they are ILLEGAL, but they harass and malign legal and tax paying citizens who like to defend themselves, believe in the Constitution and occasionally shoot things legally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately the preponderance of MA voters (who are hopeless f'ing drones) would just replace her with another sh*tbag...maybe an even bigger sh*tbag.

Writing another round of letters to legislators. Should I send them to the state house or their local offices?

Did the inquiry from the group of Senators and Representatives ever get an answer?

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...mittee-on-the-Judiciary?p=5138132#post5138132

How about from the Governor?

Excellent point

Comes down to selective enforcement. The state will allow illegals to come in and bomb the Marathon and stay on welfare... even though they are ILLEGAL, but they harass and malign legal and tax paying citizens who like to defend themselves, believe in the Constitution and occasionally shoot things legally.

THIS.

Last edited:
Did the inquiry from the group of Senators and Representatives ever get an answer?

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...mittee-on-the-Judiciary?p=5138132#post5138132

How about from the Governor? THIS.

I asked the drone in the Governors office that very same question.
Nope.
He went on that the Governor has no authority over her , blah ,blah.
So I said so your telling me that if she went completely off the rails and did something insane that had nothing to do with guns, that there's nothing at all that could be done to stop it?
Crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom