Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that sick anti-2A CLEO has drunk the leftist Dem's Kool-Aid (a whole pitcher of it) and can't wait to start busting down the front doors of the very same people his department examined under a microscope and then licensed. Holy f'ing cow! [thinking]
I'm hearing his employees are mostly pissed at his political choices.

Man, that sick anti-2A CLEO has drunk the leftist Dem's Kool-Aid (a whole pitcher of it) and can't wait to start busting down the front doors of the very same people his department examined under a microscope and then licensed. Holy f'ing cow! [thinking]

I bet William G. Brooks III won't be leading the charge.... but he will goad on his men, just as long as he is safe. Real leader....

What the hell does he care if a few of "his men" get ****ed up, he'll go home safe that night.

Last edited:
It's been over a month since this ban. I hate to say it but this is absolutely permanent. Even if any of these court challenges reaches a conclusion in our favor, do you not doubt that they will then change the law. Have all the rally's you want, it's not changing anything. It's time to just start planning a move out of state. MA isn't worth it anymore.

This is not an either / or choice. There are other options than just "fix the law" - and "move out of state". I agree with some of the other people in this thread that all the protests in the world are not likely to do much. And I have posted incessantly about what those other options are - and it seems like this guy has a lot of relatives in this state among gun owners:

Eeyore_1.jpg

In fact I think there's a lot of his relatives in the "gun community" in general. I see website after website talking about moving to the mountains , stockpiling ammo and beans, electing the "right" politicians, blah blah blah.

All of this is defeatist attitude at work. I can't say I'm a huge Trump supporter - but I think at least a lot of these people have what approaches the correct attitude. They don't give a shit - and they're pissed off - and they're going to take the battle to the progressives instead of playing pattycake.

This is a repeat of what I've already posted before : I've seen the Trump campaign compared to the Washington Generals suddenly deciding to play real basketball - instead of just being the sounding board for the Globetrotters.

That's what needs to happen here. And it doesn't mean protests and electing the "right" politicians. I means taking the whole goddam thing down in whatever way possible.

Use your heads and think outside the box for fu(ks sake. This shit is getting old.

That puke needs to go back to school. [FONT=&quot] SHE had no right or authority. Shall not be infringed. Look up the meaning of infringed. [/FONT]

Shoot BACK? Absolutely, I'm a citizen not a target.

Over a piece of metal? No.

Over the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights? You betcha, swore and oath along those lines and never rescinded it either.

the more I think about it, the more clear it becomes. I mentioned shooting back over a piece of metal, but it's so much more (or less) it's over a piece of paper, the Constitution. A 200 year old piece of paper.

Hold it dear, reproduce it, repeat it, remember it. It is the only document worth fighting for.

It warms my heart to see a post like this. The Israelis hunted down SS everywhere they could
find them, regardless of local laws. Enough said.

I'm just sitting over here...fully prepared. Just waiting for the ol hammer to drop.

Now it's a party ! [popcorn]

Lets party like its 1775

EDIT: This post is in no way to say that I'm preparing for rebellion. This post is show to show how ****ing scared I am that my politicians are out to get me.

Last edited:
In before the lock

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

No kidding. This thread is going downhill fast.

Posting crap like this is just giving antis more ammo. The name calling made it to the news, what do you think this will do?

What is posted here will not matter if they decide to kick in people's front doors!
We are the law abiding!
We did nothing wrong and did not start this!
That is why people are upset!!

Shall not be infringed mother f-ckers

Posting crap like this is just giving antis more ammo. The name calling made it to the news, what do you think this will do?

Not sure if serious. Why do you take for granted we are not being infiltrated by moles to post things they can use against us. Wake up people. The left uses rules for radicals and we keep trying to fight a fair fight. It's insane.

The left doesn't pull punches, don't give in to their BS.

She will not provide the evidence that proves her actions were illegal.

Eventually, her files and mail servers will be wikileaked and she'll find that the Clinton Teflon epidermis protects Hilary, not Healey and her pocket judge.

Not sure if they cited us specifically, could have been on Faceplant or 900 or news sites that allow commentary. Would not surprise me if the left has "paid crap disturber" types paid to heckle the AG and "make it look like actual gun owners did it". It's easy to lob verbal grenades on the internet and never
have to prove that you're an actual person.

-Mike

In regards to the concerns some have voiced over the tone of this thread (and I imagine #5947 & #5954 from me).

Is it a bad thing for the govt to fear us? I don't think so - it keeps them less corrupt (I was going to say honest but that won't happen without examples).

If England feared the Colonists - there never would have been a Revolutionary War, they would have compromised.

If Germany feared Russia they never would have invaded and England would be speaking German.

You get the idea.

You have 400K pissed off gun owners, lets say 20K are active (now using the lefts numbers that islam is only 10% radical as a baseline and that isn't a problem to admit refugees) how do you like your chances for getting all 2,000 'radical' gun owners before they respond in kind?

We are students of history, we know how this works and the progression.

The Jews weren't rounded up as soon as Hitler came to power, they were marginalized, registered, demonized, stripped of rights, then carted off. We gun owners know that the next phase for us is carted off - AND WE AREN'T GOING WILLINGLY.

If you return to us what is ours (ALL OF IT - the 2nd) and leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. Most of us have seen military service unlike our 'leaders', we know what hardship is. We don't want to re-live that part of our lives - but if you force us, we will. Not because of our bravado or smugness, for our kids. We want our kids to live free - not as serfs existing on what is allowed to them by the state.

So here we are, the AG has decided to make most of us 'felons in waiting' - when all we did was follow the law. Why are we going to do that anymore?

In regards to the concerns some have voiced over the tone of this thread (and I imagine #5947 & #5954 from me).

Is it a bad thing for the govt to fear us? I don't think so - it keeps them less corrupt (I was going to say honest but that won't happen without examples).

If England feared the Colonists - there never would have been a Revolutionary War, they would have compromised.

If Germany feared Russia they never would have invaded and England would be speaking German.

You get the idea.

You have 400K pissed off gun owners, lets say 20K are active (now using the lefts numbers that islam is only 10% radical as a baseline and that isn't a problem to admit refugees) how do you like your chances for getting all 2,000 'radical' gun owners before they respond in kind?

We are students of history, we know how this works and the progression.

The Jews weren't rounded up as soon as Hitler came to power, they were marginalized, registered, demonized, stripped of rights, then carted off. We gun owners know that the next phase for us is carted off - AND WE AREN'T GOING WILLINGLY.

If you return to us what is ours (ALL OF IT - the 2nd) and leave us in peace, we will leave you in peace. Most of us have seen military service unlike our 'leaders', we know what hardship is. We don't want to re-live that part of our lives - but if you force us, we will. Not because of our bravado or smugness, for our kids. We want our kids to live free - not as serfs existing on what is allowed to them by the state.

So here we are, the AG has decided to make most of us 'felons in waiting' - when all we did was follow the law. Why are we going to do that anymore?
Tried to rep point you, but I have to "spread it around first", this x1000

Not sure if they cited us specifically, could have been on Faceplant or 900 or news sites that allow commentary. Would not surprise me if the left has "paid crap disturber" types paid to heckle the AG and "make it look like actual gun owners did it". It's easy to lob verbal grenades on the internet and never
have to prove that you're an actual person.

-Mike

Great point! Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom