Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you get "confiscation" from that article?

I read it as one lonely person who has viewpoint in the minority. There are 40+ states that don't even try to regulate firearms, most of the comments in these articles are opposing any bans. The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the US. The only way that will fly is if MA seperates from the US and border-checks itself.

Liberals have this funny tendancy to think their opinions are right because they squawk the loudest. Yet look at the country as a whole, they occupy a tiny fringe of states.

MA courts may agree with an AG tyrant, but this will go beyond that. She will be lucky herself to employed in public office when this play is over.

Agreed. There is going to be a court case. In most other states it would be a slam dunk, but even in MA we have a good shot at winning. She's way out on a limb here given its been almost 20 years and "copy cats" were deemed legal by the Feds.

She is pretty much done. If any court sides with her, especially based on 20+/- years of state and federal precedence, then the country itself may as well be over. She is just banking on the fact that this whole charade will take years to come to a close.

How do you get "confiscation" from that article?

I read it as one lonely person who has viewpoint in the minority. There are 40+ states that don't even try to regulate firearms, most of the comments in these articles are opposing any bans. The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the US. The only way that will fly is if MA seperates from the US and border-checks itself.

Liberals have this funny tendancy to think their opinions are right because they squawk the loudest. Yet look at the country as a whole, they occupy a tiny fringe of states.

MA courts may agree with an AG tyrant, but this will go beyond that. She will be lucky herself to employed in public office when this play is over.

I'll bookmark this one for later when COPs start declining LTC renewals and confiscating guns from the new "unsuitable" people who bought "illegal firearms", because when they looked you up they found out you registered an AW purchased after 1998.

You won't consider that confiscation? Because it's going to happen. Just because Healey won't prosecute you for owning them, doesn't mean certain COPs won't arrest you for it.

I'll bookmark this one for later when COPs start declining LTC renewals and confiscating guns from the new "unsuitable" people who bought "illegal firearms", because when they looked you up they found out you registered an AW purchased after 1998.

You won't consider that confiscation? Because it's going to happen. Just because Healey won't prosecute you for owning them, doesn't mean certain COPs won't arrest you for it.

Like I said, the only way this happens is if MA seperates from the US and border-checks itself, essentially receding from the union. I can't speculate about what little incidents may happen with local cops and MA citizens who own an AR, but I can tell you that under the US constitution, the right of the people to keep and bear arms is real, not a farce. As silly as it may seem, it DOES apply to Massachusetts.

These little incidents may need to be taken to a higher court to remind some certain officials that their personal beliefs do not trump the Constitution.

Like I said, the only way this happens is if MA seperates from the US and border-checks itself, essentially receding from the union. I can't speculate about what little incidents may happen with local cops and MA citizens who own an AR, but I can tell you that under the US constitution, the right of the people to keep and bear arms is real, not a farce. As silly as it may seem, it DOES apply to Massachusetts.

These little incidents may need to be taken to a higher court to remind some certain officials that their personal beliefs do not trump the Constitution.

You really are living in some sort of delusional world. COPs in MA already yank LTCs and confiscate firearms for a variety of reasons. This is no different. No one is shooting back yet, so it will continue.

No BS...Bookmark it for real, check back periodically, post here on NES, EVERYONE needs to know the COP's who deny LTC's and especially the arrests.

I wonder if this will happen sooner than the NSSF case. Would challenging a denial based on the Healey Ban and winning be good for the NSSF case?

You really are living in some sort of delusional world. COPs in MA already yank LTCs and confiscate firearms for a variety of reasons. This is no different. No one is shooting back yet, so it will continue.

Would you shoot back? Are you willing to die over a piece of metal?

I don't think even the shitty mc shit chiefs at this point are going to rely on her made-up law to do anything like that, honestly, unless she actually successfully prosecutes someone with it. Not when theres 40 other less risky ways they can shitcan your license.

-Mike

I don't think even the shitty mc shit chiefs at this point are going to rely on her made-up law to do anything like that, honestly, unless she actually successfully prosecutes someone with it. Not when theres 40 other less risky ways they can shitcan your license. -Mike

What about the poor shleps in Brook's own town?

What about the poor shleps in Brook's own town?

God only knows, in that case. There's often a difference between a chief bloviating about something for political purposes and one acting on something. Maybe he's just a dumbass.

-Mike

It's been over a month since this ban. I hate to say it but this is absolutely permanent. Even if any of these court challenges reaches a conclusion in our favor, do you not doubt that they will then change the law. Have all the rally's you want, it's not changing anything. It's time to just start planning a move out of state. MA isn't worth it anymore.

It ain't over till it's over.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cute that you think that anything bad will happen to her politically as a result of this.

-Mike

If she doesn't another .Gov job and isn't disbarred, do you think a law firm is going to risk having someone reckless and incompetent like her on the payroll? Coakley and Harsbarger didn't make anywhere near the number of mistakes this nutter has managed to rack up in her short career. Mind you those two should have been disbarred for Fells Acres.

If she doesn't another .Gov job and isn't disbarred, do you think a law firm is going to risk having someone reckless and incompetent like her on the payroll? Coakley and Harsbarger didn't make anywhere near the mistakes this nutter has managed to rack up in her short career.

She obviously is hoping this move will make her a hero to the left, but when she loses in court, the joke may be on her. Coakley is a news reporter now?

If she doesn't another .Gov job and isn't disbarred, do you think a law firm is going to risk having someone reckless and incompetent like her on the payroll? Coakley and Harsbarger didn't make anywhere near the number of mistakes this nutter has managed to rack up in her short career. Mind you those two should have been disbarred for Fells Acres.

true, she'll never get another job anywhere except in an extreme left-wing / anti-USA camp.

Even if Nanny Maura gets run out of political life (won't happen) I'm sure Nanny Bloomberg could always used a Chief Legislative Director bullshit position in Everytown for Gun Safety, and that probably pays way more than the Communistwealth does.

She is banning all these semi auto guns,ans she is so stupid that she didn't ban the MK69 semi-auto bolt gun with the 30 round,and 55 round clips ln 55.6 cal. Who want an AR when you have one of those.

She is banning all these semi auto guns,ans she is so stupid that she didn't ban the MK69 semi-auto bolt gun with the 30 round,and 55 round clips ln 55.6 cal. Who want an AR when you have one of those.

Get em now before the price gets run up in advance of the next FAQ update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom