Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all really shouldn't be posting this. The patriots buried the cannons in the cornfields for good reason. They ended up coming in handy don't you think?

I just got notice that a few LGS's in state got a shipment of Glock 7's (That really nice porcelain model for those of you that don't know). Only problem is, it didn't say which stores got them. Does anyone have any leads as to who got them? I'd really love one of those 'undetectable' little ****ers.

I read somewhere that Northeast Traders was selling Glock 7's.

Here's a tip that will save you a ton of money if you're looking for another one. Get one of the Bulgarian demilled kits. A couple of hours with a $90 Tractor Supply MIG and a grinder to clean up the welds and you have one for about half of what a retail one will cost you. I've done 3 of them for small money. Another tip... the 60 round clips aren't that reliable. I've had all kinds of problems with them feeding. The 80 rounders seem solid though. Nothing like 80 rounds of 7.69x47 fury!

Is that the rimfire stuff?

Have you guys noticed that all of the out of state guys are shipping parts to Mass again? They obviousky know the AG doesn't have a leg to stand on. Most are requesting proof of at least a $100 donation to GOAL or Comm2A, prior to authorizing.

Oh this thread is far from FR. We're helping the interns gather information.
If anything else is released by the AGs office it will be posted here for all us plebeians to see.

you do realize there are plenty of gun shops in this state that would be happy to give the ag any details she wants. i wouldn't be suprised if the ag's office reads nes but this is just getting silly, there is no secret squirrel stuff on nes

7bS5Hlx.png

- - - Updated - - -

It runs on 9V batteries.

I'm working on something that will blow your minds. Literally.

I am as well. It might be the same, but we will have to see. It will be like rolling back the clock to 07-19-16. No more AG BS for anyone. Access will be through the group buy password that comes with the NES platinum membership (am I allowed to post this?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom