Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****ing shit! Looks like I escaped that shit hole just in time. Good luck guys, you're going to need it.

Suffolk District Attorney Dan []

Study after study have shown that guns laws work – here in Mass where they are the lowest in the nation, it shows that gun laws work

Neighborhoods that see single digits increases in murders would see triple digit increase If these weapons are not prohibited

(Directed at conservatives)
Healy is only enforcing the laws that exist on the books and not creating any new laws

Now I know why the Somerville PD Captain is not finalizing my lost license till Thursday! Will this effect private transfers of in state guns? My friend is trying to sell to me an AK before he leaves the State.

I'm listening but I'm still not clear on what she's defining as "assault weapon?" She just keeps saying copies and duplicates.

I am starting to run very low on reasons to live in MA. I have called people out for fleeing rather than fighting in the past, but it's becoming more than just the gun laws that is driving me to look North.

I am bored as shit where I live. I would love to move closer to the city, but single family housing within a reasonable distance from the city is just so outrageous now. Sure, I could buy a house with no closets, outdated kitchen/bathroom/HVAC and pooooosssibly a master bedroom that won't even fit a queen size bed (we actually saw a house like this when we were looking), but when you can buy something way newer, way bigger, way nicer just over the border, and equally shitty distance from the city....and not have to deal with retardedness like this....it's like...why am I staying?

Dunno if this has been posted yet

Interstate arms got an official letter. No more transfers of AR's, AK's etc after today.

AR's can be sold after today if the dealer can prove that they took possession of rifle prior to today

Reposting this question. I need a copy of this letter ASAP.

Skylineracer, have Interstate send a copy of the letter to Comm2A post-haste.

by definition MA compliant ARs are not assault weapons by the Mass AWB.. so is she redefining what a AW is with out legislation?? if this is the case how could it possibly hold up in court?

"For those of you that say we don't need new gun laws, we need to just enforce the ones on the books now, that is what we are doing today". Dan Connelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom