Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she is making Mass. an ammunition free state, you can keep your guns, but you cannot own any ammo. Funny how she timed this with the R convention, the winding down of the Mass. legislative session and I'm sure cankles will call this the model for America next week.

I will move next week if this happens legit see you Massachusetts.

Just wrote the rep, the senator, the Speakah, and the governor, for whatever good it'll do.

What's the mechanism here for getting an injuction? Does a retailer need to bring a suit, or can a legislator apply to the courts on their own?

An out of state FFL can only sell you a long gun if it is legal for you to own in your home state.
Yes we all get that. But, I have not seen a new law passed. Healy can write her own laws now? I guess if the BATFE decides to agree with her that is the proper interpretation of an old law, it will then be illegal. But that has not happened yet.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This dumb bitch can't make laws without the legislature, this will be challenged.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I am not sure if you read the whole thread but while it's true she cannot make laws, she can issue directives with the weight and means of the state, meaning no the tax payers money and her authority, to **** with people.

Remember that there are no post-pre-bans under her new interpretation. They're either illegal or not based on the 1998 state law, and she has no obligation to leave alone individuals who "registered" before the deadline.

I am not sure if you read the whole thread but while it's true she cannot make laws, she can issue directives with the weight and means of the state, meaning no the tax payers money and her authority, to **** with people.
Directives aren't law, same with executive orders Barry issues. They can try and **** with people but, in the end they won't go far.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Part two of your second sentence is the case.

If she's directing the interpretation that they are AWs, she cannot also insert some arbitrary ownership date, not supported by law, that you can't be prosecuted.

I disagree - making people felons will get her ousted from office, it's the last thing she wants. She is just going to go after FFLs, not citizens. It's the only way this can work. It may not make legal sense, so what, she's the law.

Yeah, maybe a few years down the line she'll try an outright ban.

JFC they have every libtard imaginable, including Newtown Alliance, Stop Handgun Violence, and every other idiot you can think of standing on the podium next to her.

What a clusterphuck this is about to be.

So she doesn't want blacks to be able to defend themselves from a government that's clearly bent on subjugating them? Seems racist.

JFC they have every libtard imaginable, including Newtown Alliance, Stop Handgun Violence, and every other idiot you can think of standing on the podium next to her.

What a clusterphuck this is about to be.

This has clearly been in the works for a while.

An out of state FFL can only sell you a long gun if it is legal for you to own in your home state.

I've changed my mind on this. It's still legal to own, the problem is BATF says it must be legal to SELL in your home state, and that's now gray enough the NH FFLs may be unwilling to sell you one.

She's interested in moving forward, and we can't let our differences define our humanity.

She wants to overcome the challenges and end gun violence.

Just summarizing the best of her bullshit.

Healy "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Dunno if this has been posted yet

Interstate arms got an official letter. No more transfers of AR's, AK's etc after today.

AR's can be sold after today if the dealer can prove that they took possession of rifle prior to today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom