Having a hard time finding target 9mm... Any suggestions?

Foxboro basspro shops has tons of 9mm as of today. WWB 50 rds ~$14 if i recall correctly. I bought a bunch.

Out of stock. Not available for backorder. Yep, real easy!

Like I said in my post. Set up an alert, and they will email you when its available. This has been coming in regularly.

Maybe you need to work towards a different mindset. People who reload tend to stockpile and plan ahead. You don't run out and buy supplies for shooting this weekend. So for most reloaders, a month delay getting powder is not a big deal.

Don

Not handgun, but I just got this from Midway. Its currently in stock. This is one of the old standbys for .308 among others:

Don,

Great news! We just received a shipment of the following product:

IMR 4064 Smokeless Gun Powder 1 lb

Supplies may be limited and are first-come, first-served so don't wait until they are gone.

IMR 4064 Smokeless Gun Powd... IMR 4064 Smokeless Gun Powd...
Product #: 132834
Price: $26.99

Maybe you need to work towards a different mindset. People who reload tend to stockpile and plan ahead. You don't run out and buy supplies for shooting this weekend. So for most reloaders, a month delay getting powder is not a big deal.

Excellent advice. After my initial set up where I bought a few different powders so I could work up loads; I now only buy powder in bulk, same with primers. I have it a bit easier since I do it when I'm out of state travelling in areas where it seems a bit easier to find powder and primers in bulk.

MA is not such a big state that anyone should have any trouble buying reloading supplies mail order.

If you have a friend or relative in another state that doesn't restrict ownership just have them shipped there.
Places like Brownells require that your credit card also not have a billing address in MA. So in that case, set up online billing and change the billing address to the friends house.

you could also get a PO box or UPS Store box out of state the same way. Remember, you are not breaking any laws provided that you are properly licensed wherever you possess these items. So if they are going to stay in NH, VT, RI, or even CT, then you are fine. if you want to bring them into MA you must have a FID at minimum.

You are not circumventing the law. you are circumventing a merchant's policy.

Back
Top Bottom