Having a hard time finding target 9mm... Any suggestions?

Not a good time to get into it unless you have connections for powder. Nobody has any of the common pistol powders in stock right now. Bullets and primers are no problem, but the powder situation is full retard, it's almost as bad as the .22 LR garbage.

-Mike

I've had a super deal on pistol powder in the classifieds for over a month.

Its not the best, but its 8 lbs of Red Dot/Promo for $100. Fine for plinking or non competitive target use.

8 lbs at an average charge of 4 grains will get you 14,000 rounds.

Sorry for the pitch, but sometimes the answer is right under your nose.
Cabelas had plenty of primers last time i was there.

Don

I've had a super deal on pistol powder in the classifieds for over a month.

Its not the best, but its 8 lbs of Red Dot/Promo for $100. Fine for plinking or non competitive target use.

8 lbs at an average charge of 4 grains will get you 14,000 rounds.

Sorry for the pitch, but sometimes the answer is right under your nose.
Cabelas had plenty of primers last time i was there.

Don

Yeah, that is a good deal but how many others are there? Not much. Not to mention when starting out its nice to have a few different powders to mess with, but in a pinch that stuff would do the trick.

-Mike

Thats the beauty of reloading. The stuff that gets scarce, Primers and powder, is relatively inexpensive.

You can get 10,000 primers for about $350
You can get enough powder for 10,000 rounds of .45 acp or 9mm for between $100 and $200

So for $500 bucks you've ensured you ability to make 10,000 rounds.

Brass you scrounge. Bullets didn't become scarce even at the height of this chaos.

Don

This.

Yes, powder may be tricky to find right now (however, I hear Glenn's Reloading and Ammo in N. Reading is fully stocked), but there are a lot of different sources out there, and once you find it you're set for a while. One 8lb jug will get you close to 10k rounds. Much better than buying boxes of ammo 100 or 200 rounds at a time...

Ammo is easy to find, just quit your job and drive to all MA WalMarts every day all day. simple

Seriously guys? Being a noob doesn't keep you from turning your brain on before posting. Type in "9 mm ammo for sale" into google, and you'll get 32 mega zillion hits. If you click, I don't know, the first fuggin 500 of them, you will get prices anywhere between $10 and $20 for a box of 50. What could possibly lead you to believe that there might be commercial ammo for $6 per 50 out there? Noob or not, a little due diligence isn't asking too much, is it? Now, look who needs to be the protector of the oppressed: Burgundy. Damn, surprise!

I second recommending Riley's in Hooksett. And also stop by Shooter's Outpost - they're both on the same road. SO is closer to rt 93. They both seem pretty good about having 9mm and since there are limits, you might as well hit both places and get as much as you can.

You can get directions from their websites.

Are they wheelchair accessible? Thanks.

I believe so, but the outpost is a 2 story facility, and I do not recall seeing an elevator. Ammo and clothing, as well as accessories for reloading and safes are downstairs, all firearms are upstairs.

I believe so, but the outpost is a 2 story facility, and I do not recall seeing an elevator. Ammo and clothing, as well as accessories for reloading and safes are downstairs, all firearms are upstairs.
They have an elevator at Shooters Outpost, it's on the right next to the reloading supplies....

Seriously guys? Being a noob doesn't keep you from turning your brain on before posting. Type in "9 mm ammo for sale" into google, and you'll get 32 mega zillion hits. If you click, I don't know, the first fuggin 500 of them, you will get prices anywhere between $10 and $20 for a box of 50. What could possibly lead you to believe that there might be commercial ammo for $6 per 50 out there? Noob or not, a little due diligence isn't asking too much, is it? Now, look who needs to be the protector of the oppressed: Burgundy. Damn, surprise!

So I looked up 9mm ammo prices on google and saw anywhere from $18 for 100 rounds of 9mm to $18 for 50 rounds. So when you have absolutely no clue what prices are in stores you may ask what looks as a stupid question. Its ok though Im going to ask more stupid questions. My Brain wont be off just uninformed.

Thank you all who have been more than helpful despite my lack of search engine usage abilities...

Last edited:
So I looked up 9mm ammo prices on google and saw anywhere from $18 for 100 rounds of 9mm to $18 for 50 rounds. So when you have absolutely no clue what prices are in stores you may ask what looks as stupid questions. Its ok though Im going to ask more stupid questions. My Brain wont be off just uninformed.

Out of your 3,619 posts you have 0 feedback... You must have never asked a question you didn't know the answer to? Maybe you just use Google for all your answers and dont ask questions here... After looking through your posts you like to tell people how wrong they are allot. Is there a ignore button on here?

Thank you all who have been more than helpful despite my lack of search engine usage abilities...

Feed back is marketplace related, not post related. Also, there is an ignore list you can add people to. Not sure of exactly how since I never have.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ahhh Thank you! I wont Ignore anyone... Just didn't appreciate being told to turn my brain on. I guess I learned my lesson.

Last edited:
So I looked up 9mm ammo prices on google and saw anywhere from $18 for 100 rounds of 9mm to $18 for 50 rounds. So when you have absolutely no clue what prices are in stores you may ask what looks as a stupid question. Its ok though Im going to ask more stupid questions. My Brain wont be off just uninformed.

Hey, you've been here a couple weeks and only had one person jump on you. That's not bad. Ask away and have a thick skin as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom