Has anyone noticed that the left is way beyond full retard now?

The Dems are in full panic, revenge mode. The don't know what they're getting into. They are advocating harassing us in public, restaurants, movie theaters,etc because they're still butt hurt over their devastating loss in 2016. This is going to get very ugly soon.
Exactly. The libs are drawing the battle lines. When their boy Barry was in for 8 years we weren't happy about it but the right wasn't completely losing their shit on the left and throwing hatred along with shade. We get the White House again and this is how they act? Do they think when they get the White House again that things go back to normal? That everything is cool again? This is what they wanted, so okay.

The Dems are in full panic, revenge mode. The don't know what they're getting into. They are advocating harassing us in public, restaurants, movie theaters,etc because they're still butt hurt over their devastating loss in 2016. This is going to get very ugly soon.

The sooner the better, it's way past time to start purging this country of these scumbags.

I suspect you are correct.....expect further intimidation attempts against reps/sens and normal folks......thats when its gonna get ugly real fast I suspect

It's going to be funny when the people wedged in the middle just start to lose their shit. Because there are thousands of people who typically "dont like getting political" etc but its only a matter of time before they start turning moonbats into road pizza.

For example, does anyone think that some of the people have had to run over protesters, that they're some kind of hardcore republican or
whatever? I doubt it, some of them might not even vote, but I think eventually the silent majority is eventually going to completely lose their shit with the moonbats. EG. "At first this was funny, and in some cases we even kinda understood some of your whining and empathized... but now that you have resorted to force, and coercion, all bets are off and the gloves are coming off... "

Ironically more "moderate" progressives should even understand that their full on moonbat/antifa cohorts actually run the risk of sabotaging some of the more legitimate goals, because after a point the silent majority is going to not want to listen at all....

-Mike

It's going to be funny when the people wedged in the middle just start to lose their shit. Because there are thousands of people who typically "dont like getting political" etc but its only a matter of time before they start turning moonbats into road pizza.

For example, does anyone think that some of the people have had to run over protesters, that they're some kind of hardcore republican or
whatever? I doubt it, some of them might not even vote, but I think eventually the silent majority is eventually going to completely lose their shit with the moonbats. EG. "At first this was funny, and in some cases we even kinda understood some of your whining and empathized... but now that you have resorted to force, and coercion, all bets are off and the gloves are coming off... "

Ironically more "moderate" progressives should even understand that their full on moonbat/antifa cohorts actually run the risk of sabotaging some of the more legitimate goals, because after a point the silent majority is going to not want to listen at all....

-Mike

Yep. Thats what I am hoping and waiting for...

all thanks for increased tolerance and divershitty of opinions.

remember "no question is stupid" ... this is what it leads to, more stupid, retarded, idiotic questions and prominence of idiots who ask them.

It is not just intolerance.

I think Trump, and we can think whatever about him, was quite successful President, and, what is more important, he is an outsider.

His success means that to be successful in governing one does not need any special "expertise" that both Republican and especially Democrat "elites" were telling us about.

Civil disobedience hasn't stopped those states from trying to pass more bullshit laws. [thinking]

Nor will it in the future.
If you have enough laws everyone is a criminal and they can pick and choose the when and the who on their time table. One by one; divide and conquer; the oldest trick in the book.

Bob

This shit is getting way out of hand. I truly can't believe I'm seeing elected officials--members of congress--actually advocating for people to go out and injure and kill people who happen to believe differently from them.

I honestly thought we as a country were way beyond this type of shit, and it scares me. I can't see this ending well for anyone.

They don't see them as people, but as ....the Other.

Every Hate State has an Other, that is fair game, just because.

My kid got flipped off for having a Trump sticker on his car - except in NH [laugh] BTW, he didn't "salute " the She-Beast and Bolshie Bernie lovers, in return. He was of the opinion that they had their right to have their stickers.

The same people that are saying that heckling Others in public places is good, or noble screech when they don't get their way.

This shit is getting way out of hand. I truly can't believe I'm seeing elected officials--members of congress--actually advocating for people to go out and injure and kill people who happen to believe differently from them.

I honestly thought we as a country were way beyond this type of shit, and it scares me. I can't see this ending well for anyone.
We have a serious mental health crises in this country and a lot of it starts right on the steps of Congress and Legislatures!!

A good first step would be to lock them all up so that the population would be safe. Sadly won't happen as they voted to close down all those places . . . lest they become "customers"!

This is today’s article from Kurt Schlichter - he has also previously written about the trigger points towards a second US Civil War.
Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence

If you’d prefer not to read the article - below is the basic premise:
“Only liberals can choose not to go down the road to widespread, systematic violence. But if they choose poorly, Normals are ready, willing, and able stop them. Last month, Normal Americans bought over two million new guns. They’ve got 400 million already. Normals are sitting on a towering mountain of lead-launching freedom.

But we’d prefer the option the liberals have ignored – a return to a society where disputes are resolved via the processes outlined in the Constitution and the individual rights set forth within it are respected.

Don’t go with violence, progressives. It will end badly.”

More proof the left has lost all pretense of civility:

Intern caught on video swearing at Trump works for Sen. Hassan | New Hampshire

A spokesman for Sen. Maggie Hassan confirmed Monday night that an intern working for the New Hampshire senator is the woman who was caught on video swearing at President Donald Trump last week as he made his way to a meeting with House Republicans.

The intern, identified by Fox News as Caitlin Marriott, can be heard yelling “Mr. President, F-- you!” as Trump and a team of aides and security personnel make their way across the Capitol Rotunda to House Speaker Paul Ryan’s office.

Aaron Jacobs, Sen. Hassan’s communications director, said she has been suspended from her position for one week.

“We are aware of the situation and have taken disciplinary action, including a one-week suspension and revoking her Congressional intern ID badge, thereby restricting her access to the Capitol, in response to her breach of office policies regarding respectful and appropriate conduct,” said Jacobs in a statement. “We also facilitated contact with Capitol police.”

And instead of being fired on the spot, Hassan only suspends her for a week.

Absolutely beyond full retart.

I read a post on FB that a friend of mine put up. It was an article about SC and the latest referendum on their ballot this fall that would change the early voting rules to not inude the last Saturday of early voting......the claim is that the Saturday voting in SC is heavily attended by blacks. We can debate that all day long......but.....in the Article it said the Republicans are trying to excite the white voters to get to the poll and vote on the Saturday voting rule by adding "the right to hunt" referendum on the same ballot.

Now.....all I did was respond by stating that the "right to hunt" amendment on the schedule ballot has been a 2 year process as it's a state constitutional amendment so the claim that it's on the ballot to excite the white voters to go to the polls is false.

His wife jumped on.......ho Lee shit. She said

1. your stuck in your white guy bubble
2. You are irresponsible because you only care about white guys being able to kill animals without penalty
3. You are an idiot because we are all going to end up in a gulag because of trump (I pointed out that I didn't vote for Trump at that point)
4. She said yeah that's right your a libertarian so your basically just a distracted Republican
5. How can you live with yourself after putting kids in cages (have no idea where that came from was totally out of the blue).
6.She closed her spew of hatred toward me by saying she didn't have time to debate with an idiot because she's busy trying to save america.

My buddy stayed out of it for the most part.....and even admitted toward the end of my factual references on the history of the hunting rights movement and that a state constitutional amendment in SC is a two year process tha the article's claim that the hunting rights referendum was probably from a "pure intention" rather than shitty politics. About an hour later she deleted all of her posts. Have to add all my responses came with a reference of fact and I stayed calm cool and collected and never reverted to name calling or anything like that.

Yes......the left is full retard these days.

Last edited:

It’s human nature, and the perpetrators always think they’re the righteous.

Absolutely beyond full retart.

I read a post on FB that a friend of mine put up. It was an article about SC and the latest referendum on their ballot this fall that would change the early voting rules to not inude the last Saturday of early voting......the claim is that the Saturday voting in SC is heavily attended by blacks. We can debate that all day long......but.....in the Article it said the Republicans are trying to excite the white voters to get to the poll and vote on the Saturday voting rule by adding "the right to hunt" referendum on the same ballot.

Now.....all I did was respond by stating that the "right to hunt" amendment on the schedule ballot has been a 2 year process as it's a state constitutional amendment so the claim that it's on the ballot to excite the white voters to go to the polls is false.

His wife jumped on.......ho Lee shit. She said

1. your stuck in your white guy bubble
2. You are irresponsible because you only care about white guys being able to kill animals without penalty
3. You are an idiot because we are all going to end up in a gulag because of trump (I pointed out that I didn't vote for Trump at that point)
4. She said yeah that's right your a libertarian so your basically just a distracted Republican
5. How can you live with yourself after putting kids in cages (have no idea where that came from was totally out ofnthe blue.
6.She close her spew if hatres toward me by saying she didn't didn't have time.to debate with an idiot because she's busy trying to save america

My buddy stayed out of it for the most part.....but about an hour later she deleted all of her posts. Have to add all my responses came with a reference of fact and I stayed calm cool and collected.

Yes......the left is full retard these days .
I forget if I've posted this before but, had a friend who was convinced that trump was going to literally round up gays and put them into camps. She wasn't exaggerating, she literally thought this was going to happen. She was also constantly breaking my balls about owning guns in the past, but now she stated she was finally going to get a gun because there was going to be an epidemic of rape.in the country because trump was going to basically say it was ok. Deleted me from her FB prior to the election because I wouldn't reveal to her who I planned on voting for.

Those sweet, sweet gubmint jobs.

Imagine some marketing bimbo yelling "**** you" at a CEO at a company meeting.

This. Can you imagine the comfort level of ones self rightousness needed to pull something like this off? These people are totally unhinged. Totally off the rails. Clearly a good thing more of them are not gun owners. No control whatsoever...

NEVER AGAIN isn't some cutesy saying to me. It's personal.

It's looking at the current political climate and shaking my head in disbelief - because I'm not going to disarm myself. I am not going to be a victim. It is not governmnent's job to protect me, and they can't. And in the worst possible case - not only won't they protect me - they'll be the ones killing me.

When you say that can't happen - tell my grandparents that.

I'm not getting on the train.

QFT!

Last edited:
Looking at events in the Middle East, Venezuela, North Korea, WWII, the bigger riots right here in the U.S., etc, it's clear the human species hasn't changed since before biblical times. Our culture, religion and government are the only things keeping our civilization... civilized.

Whole country is beyond full retard but both sides refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever for their own retardation. Facts are completely out the window.

Will be interesting to see what happens next. Hard to imagine us getting any dumber, but we've done it before.

Whole country is beyond full retard but both sides refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever for their own retardation. Facts are completely out the window.

In terms of the rhetoric/BS going around though, the left/moonbats are getting the #1 prize for that, no way around it. Most of the stuff that Trump is doing
is relatively meaningless, but they're jumping around in a circle, flapping their arms while urinating and shitting their pants simultaneously. It's literally like
watching a toddler throw a temper tantrum that never ends. Even when Obama was elected twice most of the right-whining was confined to jingopublican email knitting circle type stuff. You didn't (usually) see people cursing out someone who had an obama sticker orn their car or stupid shit like that. Or even stealing
the signs etc.

I don't think most of the country is beyond full retard, in a people sense. I think at this point a lot of people just don't care, kind of like what I mentioned
earlier. Eventually though these people are going to crack. Some already did a little bit by voting for trump. Many of THESE people voted for him even though they thought he was f***ed up, but they wanted someone different. I want to see street blocking protesters get turned into alpo chunks, and I want to see a bar patron get pissed because DemSNBC, CNN, or Faux News is on some TV in a bar and tell the bartender "Can you please just shut that shit off? It's everywhere now. I can't even go have a beer without escaping political BS. thank you. "

I want to see some person that barely voted for anyone in their life get completely pissed off when they get called to a school because their child made a gun out of
lego bricks. Shit like that.

Until people start lashing out against this machine-garbage at every opportunity nothing will change.

-Mike

In terms of the rhetoric/BS going around though, the left/moonbats are getting the #1 prize for that, no way around it. Most of the stuff that Trump is doing
is relatively meaningless, but they're jumping around in a circle, flapping their arms while urinating and shitting their pants simultaneously. It's literally like
watching a toddler throw a temper tantrum that never ends. Even when Obama was elected twice most of the right-whining was confined to jingopublican email knitting circle type stuff. You didn't (usually) see people cursing out someone who had an obama sticker orn their car or stupid shit like that. Or even stealing
the signs etc.

I don't think most of the country is beyond full retard, in a people sense. I think at this point a lot of people just don't care, kind of like what I mentioned
earlier. Eventually though these people are going to crack. Some already did a little bit by voting for trump. Many of THESE people voted for him even though they thought he was f***ed up, but they wanted someone different. I want to see street blocking protesters get turned into alpo chunks, and I want to see a bar patron get pissed because DemSNBC, CNN, or Faux News is on some TV in a bar and tell the bartender "Can you please just shut that shit off? It's everywhere now. I can't even go have a beer without escaping political BS. thank you. "

I want to see some person that barely voted for anyone in their life get completely pissed off when they get called to a school because their child made a gun out of
lego bricks. Shit like that.

Until people start lashing out against this machine-garbage at every opportunity nothing will change.

-Mike

Half the stuff people are getting wound up about WRT trump is completely meaningless, though. Some teacher in Whogivesashit, Illinois tells a kid to wear a condom and all of a sudden it's a radical leftist plot to encourage senior citizens to breed with kindergartners trafficked in from Guatemala with cocaine in their backpacks. It's the same mentality here as I see liberal commenters engaging in. Oh no someone stole a campaign sign from your yard, call in the national guard and the NSA forensics team!

I mean I guess the pussy hat march was big, but it also didn't actually have any concrete objectives at all, whatsoever. Hard to get worked up about something like that unless you're already desperate for a reason to get worked up.

Meanwhile, the administration gives zero shits about the constituion just like president asslicker and president dickface before him. They're not even remotely aligned with actual conservative politics. He's been draining the swamp just to fill it back up with hacks of his own, politicizing government agencies just on the other side. It's just more of the exact same bullshit we get under every president.

Back
Top Bottom