Has anyone noticed that the left is way beyond full retard now?

The funniest thing about this is that I have friends who have served, I have friends who are serving. The military will NOT take up arms against their fellow citizens.
And my friends who are in law enforcement aren't planning on going door to door seizing firearms either. Some of them have served warrants on people that were less than willing to be served. They're not eager to start busting down doors to seize firearms from their friends and neighbors.

These progressive liberals, so blood thirsty, so content to have jackbooted thugs do their dirty work - they might have to do it themselves.

LOL, they'll do it like they did in other Commie countries - get criminals, pardon them, call them "special police" or "commissars" or whatnot and tell them - hey, go get those guns and have fun in the process, no questions will be asked.

all thanks for increased tolerance and divershitty of opinions.

remember "no question is stupid" ... this is what it leads to, more stupid, retarded, idiotic questions and prominence of idiots who ask them.

I love how they’re citing the Arab Spring as evidence of power of social media activism.
How’d that work out you f***ing morons?

I'm sorry, but I can no longer call them Libs or Lefties. They are Communist Infiltrators, period.
They no longer have that soft-pink hue that we have learned to tolerate over the years.

They are Bright Red.

They rub it in Our face and laugh out load as they destroy Our Country, Our Constitution, Our Courts and Our kids.

We must wipe out their Ideology and their Policies, politically and at all costs.

Cancer, if caught early can be removed and the body healed. This Political Cancer has metastasized. Our Country and Our Freedom has reached Stage IV.

We must support Pro-Freedom and Pro-Constitution candidates. If none step forward We must step in ourselves.

If you think I'm a little harsh and a little intolerable... Look at the other side.

~Matt

I happen to agree, three months from now it will be news cycles on Mother’s Day and how to prep for the Memorial Day summer kickoff

I'm going to be the contrarian and say this'll blow over in a month just like Sandy Hook, which was way more horrifying imo.

The left might be ignoring the massive failure of the Florida liberal school system and the FBI, but half the country sees that and isn't going to get on the anti-gun bandwagon.

Funny thing how the Liberal progressive mind works.. While they're screaming confiscation today, what will they be screaming for after the next hurricane Andrew/Katrina/Sandy, or another Boston marathon event, or another Baltimore or LA riot type of situation? What happens when the first-responders are so over-taxed by the event that "help" will be days away, and maybe the gangs and thugs get "their Christmas" as we descend into WROL for a few long days and nights. What will the PC progressives be whining then?

Nah, that was before. It could never happen again.

And while "most" of us are too young to remember it, the Governor of Massachusetts once ordered confiscation. How'd that work out?

History can be an awesome teacher.

Last edited:
Funny thing how the Liberal progressive mind works.. While they're screaming confiscation today, what will they be screaming for after the next hurricane Andrew/Katrina/Sandy, or another Boston marathon event, or another Baltimore or LA riot type of situation? What happens when the first-responders are so over-taxed by the event that "help" will be days away, and maybe the gangs and thugs get "their Christmas" as we descend into WROL for a few long days and nights. What will the PC progressives be whining then?

Nah, that was before. It could never happen again.

And while "most" of us are too young to remember it, the Governor of Massachusetts once ordered confiscation. How'd that work out?

History can be an awesome teacher.

What is this confiscation incident in MA?

Lol. The Revolutionary War.

Thomas Hutchinson replaced by Lt. General Thomas Gage. (British Regular Army)

Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.
The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.
One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”
Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.
During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.
Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.
Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

Last edited:
Thomas Gage. On April 18 1776, he ordered the arms in Concord be siezed. On April 19, we had the battle of Lexington and Concord, IIRC. I'm sure someone will correct me.

If someone suggests killing an entire family because: guns, turn that person over to FBI for making unhinged psychotic threats. See something, say something!

You mean like how they turned in Cruz for posting on Facebook he wanted to be a professional school shooter? You think the FBI cares? If you don't have dirt on Trump or other conservatives, they don't care.

The funniest thing about this is that I have friends who have served, I have friends who are serving. The military will NOT take up arms against their fellow citizens.
And my friends who are in law enforcement aren't planning on going door to door seizing firearms either. Some of them have served warrants on people that were less than willing to be served. They're not eager to start busting down doors to seize firearms from their friends and neighbors.

These progressive liberals, so blood thirsty, so content to have jackbooted thugs do their dirty work - they might have to do it themselves.

They're not eager to do it, the question is will they go to jail for refusing orders to do it? The constitution protects them from unlawful orders, but our judges are quite willing to ignore the constitution.

all thanks for increased tolerance and divershitty of opinions.

remember "no question is stupid" ... this is what it leads to, more stupid, retarded, idiotic questions and prominence of idiots who ask them.
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

While I'm hopeful that this does, in fact, blow over in X months, without or freedoms being gang-raped, I won't hold my breath. Since the left/libtards/dumbocrats/commies are SO intent on banning inanimate objects that only harm in the hands of criminals/evil people, what can WE "ban" that impacts them just as much if not more? I had posted (in another thread) that the same logic that THEY use for reasons to ban guns could easily be applied to computers. Since hackers use them all the time to do evil, ruin peoples lives (identity theft, etc.) and worse. By their logic, only the guberment should have computers.

This is likely from Democratic Underground, if you want to see foaming at the mouth leftists, it's the place to go. Sorta like the Daily Kos but more unhinged.

Wow that's another dark place to head over to. I've never heard of it before. Man there are a lot of kooks out there. Or keyboard commandos, or something.

The "left" is financed by the same crew who financed Bolshevism, which murdered 10's of millions of white Christian's under Russia's version. Henry Makow, Canadian political writer recently said, "Sooner or later, conservatives will have to face the fact that we are dealing with Communism, which has neither time nor interest in the truth."

Last edited:
The left thinks that they would 'save lives' through door to door confiscation. LOL.

I would laugh if all of the COPS out there told these morons to do it themselves!!

The "left" is financed by the same crew who financed Bolshevism, which murdered 10's of millions of white Christian's under Russia's version. Henry Makow, Canadian political writer recently said, "Sooner or later, conservatives will have to face the fact that we are dealing with Communism, which has neither time nor interest in the truth."

Yup, history doesn't repeat but it rhymes.

The irony is the left are convinced they're the good guys. I merely wish to be left alone and offer others the same courtesy whereas you can see there are already more than a few on the left dreaming of mass executions and open ditches with us being rolled into them.

Okay, so I like hyperbole.

The NDAA nullified the Smith-Mundt Act, which prohibited state-funded propaganda. We are seeing an uptick in this propaganda since Trump got in office. There have been tons of obviously fake Twitter accounts that play the same tune, days old verified accounts with 100k+ followers 'we need common sense gun control!', meanwhile, if you Tweet that certain dent-headed spokespeople on the news are FBI crisis actors your accounts gets terminated.

I think that's more or less what Dana Loesch was saying. These grabbers are completely out of their minds. On the one hand they're screaming that Trump is a tyrant, then they turn right around and scream about how only the government should have guns. The major problem facing this country is that you can't fix stupid.

russian trolls just seeking to stir shit up

Can we get Boris to pose for a pic wearing this hat? Then we'd have our own confirmed Russian Troll.

hwl

Yup, history doesn't repeat but it rhymes.

The irony is the left are convinced they're the good guys. I merely wish to be left alone and offer others the same courtesy whereas you can see there are already more than a few on the left dreaming of mass executions and open ditches with us being rolled into them.

Okay, so I like hyperbole.

We can hope its hyperbole.....

I mean there are people calling for door-to-door confiscation and if people don't give up the guns then kill the entire family. How the hell did we get all the way to mass murder of American citizens? Seriously, I hope and pray for a miracle, namely old lady Ginsburg kicks the bucket so Trump can name her replacement instead of some future democrat. I've never seen such levels of rhetoric before. We are in some dangerous territory.
There were people calling for the mass murder of Americans back in the 60's and 70's. They grew up and became back door presidential advisors and college professors. Nothing new really except the average person has a platform with which to share his thoughts with anyone with an internet connection. Just like back then, they are doing the talking but need someone else to actually do the hard work. Sissies pedaling around Cambridge in spandex arent going to disarm half of America.

I mean there are people calling for door-to-door confiscation and if people don't give up the guns then kill the entire family. How the hell did we get all the way to mass murder of American citizens? .

And it won't happen because of 2A.

Here's a theoretical mathematical question.

Assume in WWII Europe 6 million Jews were rounded up and taken to the death camps.
Assume again how many families of four that represents.
Imagine if before being taken away, each family got off one and only one shot.. permanently taking out one German soldier.
How many Wehrmacht soldiers would that be? I'm not sure, but I bet the lack of 1.25 Million would have made for a bit of a problem to promote the brand name around the world like they wanted.

Doesn't matter who it was attributed to, but the statement "Behind every blade of grass" has a ring of truth to it, and stands as a warning .

The founding fathers knew what they were doing.

And while we still have 1A we need to let the voices of reason be heard. Engage and educate any sane person that will listen. Do NOT let the alleged MSM monopolize the conversation.

Last edited:
You can't use the word "Retard" any more, it politically incorrect. The correct term today is "Developmentally Challenged". Surprisingly, they both fit.

This is from Wikipedia. The only thing they left out was "independent thinking".

Attachments

• developmentally challenged.JPG
    developmentally challenged.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 29
Here's a theoretical mathematical question.

Assume in WWII Europe 6 million Jews were rounded up and taken to the death camps.
Assume again how many families of four that represents.
Imagine if each family got off one and only one shot.. permanently taking out one German soldier.
How many Wehrmacht soldiers would that be? I'm not sure, but I bet the lack of 1.25 Million would have made for a bit of a problem to promote the brand name around the world like they wanted.

Doesn't matter who it was attributed to, but the statement "Behind every blade of grass" has a ring of truth to it, and stands as a warning .

The founding fathers knew what they were doing.

I like the analogy but if you're interested in actual numbers the Avalon Project at the Lillian Goldman Law Library at Yale Law School has a record of the Jewish population of Europe in 1939.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said much the same thing about the Bolsheviks.

CVcPjXHW4AAh1GN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom