• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone noticed that the left is way beyond full retard now?

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
I mean there are people calling for door-to-door confiscation and if people don't give up the guns then kill the entire family. How the hell did we get all the way to mass murder of American citizens? Seriously, I hope and pray for a miracle, namely old lady Ginsburg kicks the bucket so Trump can name her replacement instead of some future democrat. I've never seen such levels of rhetoric before. We are in some dangerous territory.

The difference is most of them are unwilling to pull the trigger themselves, out of squeamishness or fear they'd be the one shot. They're only willing to pay someone else to do it for them, and they don't like it when you point out it amounts to the same thing.

I mean there are people calling for door-to-door confiscation and if people don't give up the guns then kill the entire family. How the hell did we get all the way to mass murder of American citizens? Seriously, I hope and pray for a miracle, namely old lady Ginsburg kicks the bucket so Trump can name her replacement instead of some future democrat. I've never seen such levels of rhetoric before. We are in some dangerous territory.

This is a mindset enabled by them being so far removed from involvement that they feel empowered. It is virulent in an angry mob, they seem strength in numbers and they assume they are safe as long as there are others in front of them.

It has always been there, it just gets kicked up from time to time. Its not cruel to call for blood if you are just part of the chorus right?

Its called desperation...its a sign we actually are winning

The problem is the armflap stuff, at the next level down, if it penetrates the politicians when it comes time to vote on things, that's a huge problem- and we're going to get
f***ed. It's concerning when pols are starting to make statements whining about or considering gun control, instead of saying things like "We can't be making legislation based off of
knee jerk reactions to the acts of violent madmen" or similar. I am disappointed with this last round that they are not standing hard against these
f***s.

I think part of the problem is politics is so f***ing dirty these days it is difficult to get otherwise good people to run for office, etc. It's just so disgusting it is like swimming in a
sewer... and most smart people, don't want to do it. The two party system doesn't help things, either.

The difference is most of them are unwilling to pull the trigger themselves, out of squeamishness or fear they'd be the one shot. They're only willing to pay someone else to do it for them, and they don't like it when you point out it amounts to the same thing.

I agree, its even worse than that though, they want to use the money of the producers to do it for them.

-Mike

I find antis to be concerning, if not frightening. Everything is kill kill kill. Add that to repeated unwillingness to consider any other view and it adds up to serious problems

Its all part of the over all plan. The Peasants were starting to wake up with the whole FBI thing and now that the Russian Narrative has come to a halt the focus is now on Gunzzzzz once again. The Left jumps from one crises to another all in the name of the Deep State and their entrenched operatives. Our Education system has been taken over by the Communist Left that is the TRUE swamp if there ever was one. Young minds are easily corrupted, and the Left exploits our children using the Education meme as a tool to do so , not Teach! INDOCTRINATE.

KATIE HOPKINS on liberal brainwashing in schools | Daily Mail Online

Sadly these children's future are at stake and there is no opposing voice. They sit in a classroom and hear the same BS over and over and over eight hours a day and they get brain drain and start to believe what they are hearing.

I hope that if they actually manage to get one of the publicized 'gun bans' to go thru that enough people will be bullshit enough to say 'f*** off, you can't take my shit'.

Sadly, the left is so far retarded that they don't see that any ban won't stop people from doing evil if they really want to. ALL it will do is make instant felons out of law abiding/not evil citizens. Criminals won't be giving up anything. If anything, they'll be getting MORE guns and such. IMO, someone could walk into a school (today) with a 22LR revolver and STILL kill a lot of people. Will the leftards then demand a ban on all revolvers? Probably since they're f***ing retarded and all.

Might be a little hard to do if they are all armed to the teeth.

Have you not kept up with the news? Those are Russians trying to divide us.

You don't say?

IMG_20180216_123708-453630.JPG

IMO, someone could walk into a school (today) with a 22LR revolver and STILL kill a lot of people.

Look at my Kris sword.

800 year old technology. And I'm admittedly a terrible Kali guy. Yet, were I of a mind to do so (which, of course, I'm not), I could walk into any of those bastions of victim disarmament and do as much damage as this joker, or Lanza, did. Why? Who's going to stop me, and with what? A good Kali guy could probably work a disarm, hopefully (but no guarantee) without getting hurt. An OK Kali guy, if he gets lucky (or I get lazy). Until and unless that happens, heads would roll (literally). And it's a blade, so no need to stop to reload. The weapon of choice is immaterial if the victims are disarmed and facing someone hell-bent on mayhem.

And yes, they WANT to pass laws that are not merely ineffectual but counterproductive, because until everyone is fully disarmed (but them), and they're fully in control - and that's what they want: full control - they WANT these horrors to keep happening. And they WANT to turn everyone into felons:

“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for me to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed or enforced nor objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers - and then you cash in on guilt.”

She may have been a little nutty, but she was usually right.

I hope that if they actually manage to get one of the publicized 'gun bans' to go thru that enough people will be bullshit enough to say 'f*** off, you can't take my shit'.

Sadly, the left is so far retarded that they don't see that any ban won't stop people from doing evil if they really want to. ALL it will do is make instant felons out of law abiding/not evil citizens. Criminals won't be giving up anything. If anything, they'll be getting MORE guns and such. IMO, someone could walk into a school (today) with a 22LR revolver and STILL kill a lot of people. Will the leftards then demand a ban on all revolvers? Probably since they're f***ing retarded and all.
California or New York probably will lead the way with a ban on centerfire semi-automatic rifles or perhaps all semi-autos. I suspect people in those states would simply lay down and take it, telling themselves it's for the public good. SCOTUS probably would not hear any of the cases such a ban would generate.

California or New York probably will lead the way with a ban on centerfire semi-automatic rifles or perhaps all semi-autos. I suspect people in those states would simply lay down and take it, telling themselves it's for the public good. SCOTUS probably would not hear any of the cases such a ban would generate.
IMO, they're not going to be that selective... More likely all centerfire firearms. Then in a year, or three, they'll go after rimfire. Maybe in another few years, they'll go after black powder too.

The problem isn't moonbats saying this, it's them having a forum at all. 40 years ago, you'd have to be outside some mall or town/state hall with a bullhorn and people were pretty sure you were crazy. Today? The MSM gives them a forum under "everyone has an opinion and they are all equal" mentality.

Politics is polarizing because the chimps screaming the loudest, on both sides, are the fringe groups. Bozos versus birthers.

I find antis to be concerning, if not frightening. Everything is kill kill kill. Add that to repeated unwillingness to consider any other view and it adds up to serious problems

Serious problems like Bolshevik Russia, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia.

Give power to the mob and things get out of hand in a hurry.

Don’t we already have that ban here?

I wouldn't really care if it was just liberals, the scary thing is now the Democrats, the media and the government are acting as one unit. That's when things head down the road taken by other nations like Germany, Japan, Russia etc.

Mass murdering governments/leaders always think they're in the moral right, just like the modern left.

IMO, they're not going to be that selective... More likely all centerfire firearms. Then in a year, or three, they'll go after rimfire. Maybe in another few years, they'll go after black powder too.

I'm going to be the contrarian and say this'll blow over in a month just like Sandy Hook, which was way more horrifying imo.

The left might be ignoring the massive failure of the Florida liberal school system and the FBI, but half the country sees that and isn't going to get on the anti-gun bandwagon.

Could be. And all the while cases would be pending--probably a minimum of 5 years to lose, get through the appellate courts, and be denied cert by SCOTUS.

Anyone who thinks the RKBA would be upheld by the courts or a constitution about which no one in power cares will rescue gun ownership is deluded.

the only one I fear is oprah. she pretty much got Obama elected by herself by mobilizing the blacks and white housewives, most of whom had never voted before. the rest of the left is going after the illegals whom they presume will probably get the vote soon with California leading that charge and high school girls who although they can't vote yet, will be of age soon. they have a plan those leftists and if it takes loosing one more election so be it, they'll wait. maybe things will change if the democratic party leadership changes to a younger look but I fear Pelosi, Feinstein and chuck are entrenched until death.

Imagine that. A person advocating for taking the US military and ordering them to fire upon American citizens. I mean every person who posts crap like that should be in an FBI database. They should not be around guns or be allowed to serve in the government or around classified materials.

I wouldn't really care if it was just liberals, the scary thing is now the Democrats, the media and the government are acting as one unit. That's when things head down the road taken by other nations like Germany, Japan, Russia etc.

Mass murdering governments/leaders always think they're in the moral right, just like the modern left.

Can you imagine where the discussion would be if we elected Hillary?

If someone suggests killing an entire family because: guns, turn that person over to FBI for making unhinged psychotic threats. See something, say something!

Imagine that. A person advocating for taking the US military and ordering them to fire upon American citizens. I mean every person who posts crap like that should be in an FBI database. They should not be around guns or be allowed to serve in the government or around classified materials.

The funniest thing about this is that I have friends who have served, I have friends who are serving. The military will NOT take up arms against their fellow citizens.
And my friends who are in law enforcement aren't planning on going door to door seizing firearms either. Some of them have served warrants on people that were less than willing to be served. They're not eager to start busting down doors to seize firearms from their friends and neighbors.

These progressive liberals, so blood thirsty, so content to have jackbooted thugs do their dirty work - they might have to do it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom