Has anyone noticed that the left is way beyond full retard now?

Definition of mental retardation
: subaverage intellectual ability equivalent to or less than an IQ of 70 that is accompanied by significant deficits in abilities (as in communication or self-care) necessary for independent daily functioning, is usually present from birth or infancy, and is manifested especially by delayed or abnormal development, by learning difficulties, and by problems in social adjustment :

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Last edited:
And my friends who are in law enforcement aren't planning on going door to door seizing firearms either. Some of them have served warrants on people that were less than willing to be served. They're not eager to start busting down doors to seize firearms from their friends and neighbors..
This.
Last month the deadline to recertify NY pistol permits came and went, and estimates of compliance ranged from a high of 30% to a low of 10%. It was almost comical approaching deadline watching state and local police both saying it was not their job to revoke permits or round up the weapons of those non complying. State police stated they would take no action during interaction with permit holder who failed to recertify.

I find antis to be concerning, if not frightening. Everything is kill kill kill. Add that to repeated unwillingness to consider any other view and it adds up to serious problems

Kill kill kill.... O wait we have all the extra killy stuff on this side

If someone suggests killing an entire family because: guns, turn that person over to FBI for making unhinged psychotic threats. See something, say something!

Doesn't fit the agenda, cops and gov won't care. Someone taking a photo of themselves having a good time at the range on the other hand...

Doesn't fit the agenda, cops and gov won't care.

It would be funny, though, to have cops show up at one of these people's houses to ask questions. And there is also fun if an FOIA shows how many warnings get ignored. "Last week? About 12, 13 hundred...". It's a tactic straight out of Alinsky.

I don't know if it's because of social media, the anti-Trump folks or what but the crap being thrown around is beyond full blown retard. What we need is a natural disaster (with nobody getting injured of course) to divert their attention. Lacking that, doesn't Harambe have a brother or sister we could "use" to throw them off? That gorilla had them all fired up for months, surely that'd be long enough to make them forget about this mess no?

I don't know if it's because of social media, the anti-Trump folks or what but the crap being thrown around is beyond full blown retard. What we need is a natural disaster (with nobody getting injured of course) to divert their attention. Lacking that, doesn't Harambe have a brother or sister we could "use" to throw them off? That gorilla had them all fired up for months, surely that'd be long enough to make them forget about this mess no?
No we need them to lose straight up and not get any new laws despite all their kvetching.

I love how they want all this dangerous forceful action done by the two organizations that they hate so much, the police and the military.

It never ceases to amaze me how these liberal coward sheep never ever learn from history when only the police and military have the guns. Like most things in their lives they simply cover their ears and yell so they can pretend bad stuff doesn't happen.

I love how they want all this dangerous forceful action done by the two organizations that they hate so much, the police and the military.

It never ceases to amaze me how these liberal coward sheep never ever learn from history when only the police and military have the guns. Like most things in their lives they simply cover their ears and yell so they can pretend bad stuff doesn't happen.

Well yeah.

I've said on more than occasion here that I've got friends who are police officers; hell - I've got one buddy who works for TSA and another who works for CPB, (customs & border protection). My son's a veteran, so was my father, and now that I'm living down here I shoot with a lot of active and retired military. We live pretty close to Fort Stewart and a high percentage of my development is either active or retired military - these are my friends and neighbors.

But - I'm Jewish. My mother fled Austria as a child, and some of my family disappeared. My godparents had serial numbers tattoed on their forearms, hid food in odd places in their house and made their living as stamp dealers - you could stash a million dollar's worth of stamps in an envelope inside your jacket and run.

That's not some distant past history that happened to other people.

That's my maternal grandfather that I never knew. That's my Uncle Arthur and Aunt Trude who were always a little "different".

NEVER AGAIN isn't some cutesy saying to me. It's personal.

And firearm ownership is a lot of things to me. It's pins, plates, USPSA, IDPA, skeet - all the fun things I do with my wife and friends. It's fun at the range, it's trying to shoot better.

But it's also studying the applicable laws and thinking about what it would mean to shoot someone who was trying to kill me or someone I love. It's machining out an 80% lower because this is another firearm that the ATF doesn't need to know that I have. And it's thinking about the fact that people in this country think that the ATF need to know about every firearm that I have - and that I disagree strongly with them.

It's looking at the current political climate and shaking my head in disbelief - because I'm not going to disarm myself. I am not going to be a victim. It is not governmnent's job to protect me, and they can't. And in the worst possible case - not only won't they protect me - they'll be the ones killing me.

When you say that can't happen - tell my grandparents that.

I'm not getting on the train.

It goes far beyond that. They fail or refuse to see that many of their fellow members of society which they like to fantasize about being the incarnation of their hateful straw-man are actually fellow observers of the flaws in government. Whether it is regarding police brutality or other jack booted behavior, it is many (true) conservatives who have been decrying these behaviors in parallel with those on the other side.

In addition, it beyond comprehension why they would continue to put infinite trust in a government that they routinely talk about protesting. Its probably a function of that allowing them to seek absolution for the part they play in the world, if the government is responsible for everything they can shirk personal responsibility. These people never stood up for themselves before in life, why would they start now of all times?

Echo chambers. Media that pushes people to be emotional. Emotional people don't think. Emotional people can be manipulated. Lather rinse repeat until you have a seething mass foaming at the mouth for whatever cause you paid for.

The funniest thing about this is that I have friends who have served, I have friends who are serving. The military will NOT take up arms against their fellow citizens.
And my friends who are in law enforcement aren't planning on going door to door seizing firearms either. Some of them have served warrants on people that were less than willing to be served. They're not eager to start busting down doors to seize firearms from their friends and neighbors.

These progressive liberals, so blood thirsty, so content to have jackbooted thugs do their dirty work - they might have to do it themselves.

I mean this with utmost respect, but you are completely wrong. Every military in the history of humanity follows orders. When/IF the time comes the police and military WILL take your guns.

I mean this with utmost respect, but you are completely wrong. Every military in the history of humanity follows orders. When/IF the time comes the police and military WILL take your guns.

Unfortunately I have to agree. History shows governments don't collapse until they no longer have the money to pay the enforcers and in the USA that will never happen.

Some number of the military and police will quit but there will be plenty left to follow orders.

Which is why if it ever goes collapsy you don't engage with gov troops unless they come to you, what you do is cut off the snakes head. If the gov troops are causing problems in your community then you go after their families. All hypothetical fiction of course, America is too big and too awesome to fail.

I mean no disrespect to you nor any of the victims of the Holocaust but what is taking shape here in the USA seems to me to have much stronger parallels to the Bolshevik Revolution than to Nazi Germany. I have to ask you if you see my point at all and whether you see it as relevant or irrelevant? If I am wrong I want to know.

I mean no disrespect to you nor any of the victims of the Holocaust but what is taking shape here in the USA seems to me to have much stronger parallels to the Bolshevik Revolution than to Nazi Germany. I have to ask you if you see my point at all and whether you see it as relevant or irrelevant? If I am wrong I want to know.

I'm not drawing a parallel to our country and to Nazi Germany, the politics are entirely different. What I see right now is a push to disarm law-abiding citizens, and I'm not going along with that.

Part of what I said included this:
It's looking at the current political climate and shaking my head in disbelief - because I'm not going to disarm myself. I am not going to be a victim. It is not governmnent's job to protect me, and they can't. And in the worst possible case - not only won't they protect me - they'll be the ones killing me.

I think that if I ever have to use a firearm against another human being, it'll be against a common criminal, not some agent of our government. That being said, I'm not going to be a consensual victim. I'm not giving up my firearms to make someone else happy so that I can be a victim. Just not doing it.

It is not governmnent's job to protect me, and they can't. And in the worst possible case - not only won't they protect me - they'll be the ones killing me.

QFTMFT!

My ancestors were all in the colonies before the American Revolution. They were Scots who had faced their own domestic issues with the English monarchy, and weren't of a mind to go through it again.

I mean no disrespect to you nor any of the victims of the Holocaust but what is taking shape here in the USA seems to me to have much stronger parallels to the Bolshevik Revolution than to Nazi Germany.
Nazi Germany = Bolshevik Russia = Stalinist Russia = Maoist China = Pol Pot's Cambodia = .... and the list goes on.

The particular flavor of totalitarian government doesn't really matter, if they're trying to disarm you and kill you.

Except the Nazis were not communists the others in your list were. And communism has a founding theme absent in Nazi Germany.

I wouldn't really care if it was just liberals, the scary thing is now the Democrats, the media and the government are acting as one unit. That's when things head down the road taken by other nations like Germany, Japan, Russia etc.

Mass murdering governments/leaders always think they're in the moral right, just like the modern left.

The media is nothing but the 5th column of the left. There's no impartiality or actual news reporting anymore; it's now 70% facts, and 30% misrepresentations, omissions, strategic location of articles, adjectives, and party affiliation (R/D), and outright lies. 30% might not seem like much, but it's done a great job of brainwashing idiots in the this country over the last 1/2 century!

And moreover, if you give your AR to the gov, guess what they're coming after next!

This needs to be reiterated......increasing poll numbers for trump plus increasingly irrational/shrill melt downs from left means we ARE winning

Now is the time to push harder....not become complacent or wring your hands and shut down

They want the guns because the economy is going to be nosedived. Venezuelas big ban period came two years before their hyperinflation.

Back
Top Bottom