Has anyone here had to actually draw down on someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtb

NES Member
Besides LEO of course...and our friends in the military.

I think most of us that have ever been in this situation are probably not going to be very willing to discuss this on an open forum.

i've been in a position three times where if i was armed i would have drawn my gun. i was not armed, no one got hurt (a lot of this was luck in that the other parties were not armed), and life goes on. these events were all before i was licensed and they were major selling points for me TO get licensed. looking back on them i would have drawn all three times if i was armed.

with that being said i hope that i do not ever have to draw on someone.

facepalm2ly3.jpg

I think most of us that have ever been in this situation are probably not going to be very willing to discuss this on an open forum.
I’m under the impression that the site is almost entirely populated by ninja assassins.[grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

Once or twice evey couple months. I f***ing HATE spiders and when I see one there is basically a lot lead flying around my apartment unless the litte bastard crawls into a vent or something before I can get the gun off my hip. Even a little spider, and I'm dumping the mag. Smug little 8 legged douchenozzles.

This question even gives Carl Bratananauski a headache. [laugh]

carl-agntsa.jpg

I think you'd probably get more responses to when was the last time you've seen your mom naked... Well you're 94 posts in and looks like you've learned a valuable lesson here. NO ONE in their right mind will tell you if they've drawn on someone, when they carry, where they store their weapons, and what turns on their significant others. Be smart about this. I know first hand that there are douche bags reading this stuff that aren't on our side or get off by ratting people out. If you are in fact a gun owner you have taken the unwritten oath to keep your mouth shut about everything gun to people who you don't know. You don't know everyone on this forum nor do I... If you want to talk about this shit talk about it with your friends. Also I recommend never telling a perfect stranger you have a gun. You'd be surprised how many times idiots tell me they carry, and what they carry and they dont know me from a hole in the wall.. Consider this a kind suggestion and I'm sure many others will agree before this thread is locked.

I think you'd probably get more responses to when was the last time you've seen your mom naked... Well you're 94 posts in and looks like you've learned a valuable lesson here. NO ONE in their right mind will tell you if they've drawn on someone, when they carry, where they store their weapons, and what turns on their significant others. Be smart about this. I know first hand that there are douche bags reading this stuff that aren't on our side or get off by ratting people out. If you are in fact a gun owner you have taken the unwritten oath to keep your mouth shut about everything gun to people who you don't know. You don't know everyone on this forum nor do I... If you want to talk about this shit talk about it with your friends. Also I recommend never telling a perfect stranger you have a gun. You'd be surprised how many times idiots tell me they carry, and what they carry and they dont know me from a hole in the wall.. Consider this a kind suggestion and I'm sure many others will agree before this thread is locked.

great post, +1.

I once had a situation where I was stupidly walking down a back alley in NYC, alone. This big dude with a really raspy voice and a shaved head came running at me with a friggin sword 5 feet long yelling "There can be only one!"

I then said, in my french accent "That's my line!" I then drew my samurai sword from under my coat and chopped the dude's head clean off.

But no, I've never had to draw my OTHER piece, outside of police work.

Just last night I was walking down this dark alley, minding my own business, when some thug started firing at me. I whipped up my AK74 and opened up on him. Then I went over and searched his body where I found a grenade, several rounds of ammo, and a medi kit. Serves him right for messing with the Marked One!

Does anybody else play STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl?

[smile]
yeah. this one time in my apartment these two thugs tried to steal a tv in the common entry way shared with the apartment downstairs. so i pulled my glock and screamed at them a whole bunch. i knew the worst thing they would do is post about it a lot on NES.

[laugh2]

lost all my guns in a boating accident

Capt'n Walt strikes again. [laugh]

ETA: oh yeah, in before the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom