Harvard Annual Meeting 2/21?

Wow, what a turnout! The crowd was so big it was hard to find anyone. I saw Dwarven1, and that's about it for NES'ers. It was great to see all the members together for the meeting, but I can't wait to get my own private indoor range back tomorrow!

I saw Tele_Mark, Dman & his wife, Crak, DR, Ned, Cross-X, rjjr... nice turnout. The club dining hall was PACKED - SRO!

Nice bunch of folks.

I seen Darius,that's about it from here,big burly man with a beard now.[smile].I remembered(or thought I did) what tele-Mark looked like,but I didn't see him.

I know I was pretty noticeable in my UPS uniform.

I found it funny that "Patsy" based her election speech on food,and the various ways to serve it.

Newman the perrenial loser,remember the '05 election when he went completely insane ?

Lynn was uber hot,as usual.

Last edited:
It was good to see everyone and the good results. Greg, I think we exchanged words at one point, but I didn't know who you were till you mentioned the UPS.

Yeah -- me too! I only met Greg once, but I figured he was the guy in the UPS uniform. I was sitting on the right, about two tables from the front -- blue fleece, Wachusett Mountain hat, beard, glasses. I thought it was Greg when he walked by to drop off his ballet, and shouted "Greg!". No response, so I felt like an idiot......

Hey,I did see you make that presentation,well done Chris.The only time I got near you was when you were talking to someone and at that point I was so sick of waiting for the results I just wanted to shake Pauls hand and leave...An hour plus was unacceptable to count 200 ballots,I thought I was in Florid in the year 2000.

Mark,when I seen you in Gardner,you didn't have a beard or glasses,correct ?

Thanks for showing up everyone,as you can see it made a differance.

I met Dwarven1,Crak, DR, and Cross-X last night.

I think I was standing next to Greg in the back but didn't know it until now. I came in late and stood by the door and there was a guy in a UPS uniform back there.
I was wearing a blue jacket and have a goatee. I was in the back during Patsy's speech.

I remember the 05 election, that was my first one. I was went for the free pizza and to meet the other members, I had no idea it was going to be so interesting.

Back
Top Bottom