Hand Sanitizer

I have a gallon of pure aloe on it's way and I already have some Isopropyl alcohol, so I'll have more hand sanitizer in a couple days.

Nice. Do you have 90% isopropyl? I have a bunch of 70% and some aloe but they don't do me much good.

The place I order things like tourniquets from has hand sanitizer. Great vendor for first aid supplies.

80% ethyl alcohol, says viscosity is like water.

$79/gallon plus $15 shipping. That seems a little expensive, and I dont need so much but posting it here in case anyone does.

This hand sanitizer is crafted to meet or exceed current published FDA guidelines for COVID-19 response. The liquid hand sanitizer has a viscosity similar to water, which makes it easy to dispense into smaller containers, use in spray bottles, and it can be poured to clean and disinfect surfaces

I ordered a gallon the other day, it was $49.99 plus shipping. I didn't bother getting the pump bottle, I will work something out when i get it. 2 week ship time.
1587497967761.png

My local BigY has had hand sanitizer on the shelves since the weekend. I picked up two 8oz bottles on Saturday. Went back Tuesday and got two more, Weds the same and this morning the same. It would appear that most other shoppers haven’t figured it out, its not in the standard pump bottles. I almost missed it myself until I took a closer look in the bin, guessing most people just assume there isn’t any and have stopped looking. I was on line yesterday and some poor older woman was there wearing dishwashing gloves and a homemade mask. I flashed her my two bottles and told her which aisle, she went scurrying over to get it. I had plenty already but have been giving it away to people I know in need.
Big Y and suck it. They lost me as a customer 2 weeks ago when after waiting a half hour to get to a register, the manager came over and said I was practicing proper social distancing because my heels were on the red tape and he explained it to me like a was a 3 year old that my toes need to be behind the red line. He got on the PA to tell the store that he saw a customer not following the rules. I paid for my groceries and took off my mask and went to talk with the manager and gently explained that he was acting like a jr. Hitler and he should learn to treat customers better.

Big Y and suck it. They lost me as a customer 2 weeks ago when after waiting a half hour to get to a register, the manager came over and said I was practicing proper social distancing because my heels were on the red tape and he explained it to me like a was a 3 year old that my toes need to be behind the red line. He got on the PA to tell the store that he saw a customer not following the rules. I paid for my groceries and took off my mask and went to talk with the manager and gently explained that he was acting like a jr. Hitler and he should learn to treat customers better.

Lmao, was that you that pulled the nutty at the register? I think I was there for that "This isn't the black plague!!!" ?

Got my gallon delivered today from Classic Shaving. I didn't bother looking when I ordered if it was gel or liquid. Opened the package and the label says its a gel. Pleasantly surprised.

Naw, I was a couple lanes over. I was behind the Indian dude arguing w the cashier over the price of his bags of oranges.
You caught me on a bad day. I'm not usually an ass and i just finished a conversation with a nice woman in front of me when the manager decided to flex his grocery store might.

Got my gallon delivered today from Classic Shaving. I didn't bother looking when I ordered if it was gel or liquid. Opened the package and the label says its a gel. Pleasantly surprised.
mine still says waiting for pickup by UPS

mine still says waiting for pickup by UPS

Shipping seems to be all over the place in general. I had ordered a Caldwell bipod and some AA batteries from Amazon days apart...typically that type of ordering would ship individually. They held the shipment and bundled them together. Then at some point between Taunton and western mass (one day out from receiving the shipment), the shipment was "damaged" and I was issued a refund. First time ever I've had something damaged in transit and refunded automatically.

bonkers.

Shipping seems to be all over the place in general. I had ordered a Caldwell bipod and some AA batteries from Amazon days apart...typically that type of ordering would ship individually. They held the shipment and bundled them together. Then at some point between Taunton and western mass (one day out from receiving the shipment), the shipment was "damaged" and I was issued a refund. First time ever I've had something damaged in transit and refunded automatically.

bonkers.

somebody realized what was in the box and sold it to the highest bidder...then marked the package as damaged in the system and gave you your money back immediately so you wouldn't pry. your batteries are inside a dildo being sturdied by a caldwell bipod in Mansfield (I think @Skysoldier wasn't from there at one point).

somebody realized what was in the box and sold it to the highest bidder...then marked the package as damaged in the system and gave you your money back immediately so you wouldn't pry. your batteries are inside a dildo being sturdied by a caldwell bipod in Mansfield (I think @Skysoldier wasn't from there at one point).

This thread is worthless without pics???????????????????????

Your description of what happened seems oddly specific.

Do you work for the shipping company, by any chance?

Went to target (Watertown) this last weekend and they had a bunch of “germ x” hand sanitizer. Limited to one bottle but that’s sufficient for a week for me..had toilet paper too, albeit the target brand...

Nude Hand Sanitizer Wrestling

Well it would be just silly with clothes

An update on my experience with Classic Shave, NEVER AGAIN
They have never responded to my email, something like 2 weeks now.
They printed a label on the 17th but it didn't get to UPS until yesterday, of course it was going to the wrong address, which is why I was trying to reach then, and did actually send a cancel email.
But after a 1/2 hour on the phone with UPS to get it listed under UPS My Choice, I was able to put in an alternate deliver address, at a cost of $5
So now it should show up on the 28th at the right address.
I still have the issue that they sent it UPS ground and I paid extra for UPS 2 day, but if they won't respond all I can do is file a useless small claims, credit card won't do a partial pull back.

I get that they were busy but to not respond to a dozen emails over 2 weeks, and to charge for 2 day but ship ground, that's total BS. When I first placed the order I was thinking I'd go back to them for other stuff, now? NO WAY.

Speaking of the Big Y in Franklin, was there last night and they had lots of personal sized hand sanitizers in the bin but these were definitely very liquidy, not gel at all.

They printed a label on the 17th but it didn't get to UPS until yesterday, of course it was going to the wrong address, which is why I was trying to reach then, and did actually send a cancel email.
But after a 1/2 hour on the phone with UPS to get it listed under UPS My Choice, I was able to put in an alternate deliver address, at a cost of $5
I still have the issue that they sent it UPS ground and I paid extra for UPS 2 day, but if they won't respond all I can do is file a useless small claims, credit card won't do a partial pull back.

I get that they were busy but to not respond to a dozen emails over 2 weeks, and to charge for 2 day but ship ground, that's total BS. When I first placed the order I was thinking I'd go back to them for other stuff, now? NO WAY.

Online reviews seem to be the same overall for everyone that has ordered from them. I have an order as well, sent an email asking for an update, will see if they respond. Will be 3 weeks tomorrow with no work other than the first confirmation of order email.

Online reviews seem to be the same overall for everyone that has ordered from them. I have an order as well, sent an email asking for an update, will see if they respond. Will be 3 weeks tomorrow with no work other than the first confirmation of order email.

Wondering if I should just have Amex kill the order.

I submitted a dispute of my transaction today with Amex. I ordered 4/3, sent a cancellation email 4/4, got ship notice 4/6, but it never shipped, and they haven't responded to any email, but did charge me.

Amex refunded me instantly, but will contact the vendor. I don't mind paying if they ship it, but want an answer from them.

Mine is allegedly being delivered today by UPS. It’s been a total crapshoot with regard to delivery’s w/many other companies. Some sucked and I cancelled or they even cancelled admitting they just can’t get what I ordered. Others have shipped immediately and arrived maybe 3 days later than normal.

Back
Top Bottom