Gunsmith Recommendation

I am looking for a recomendation for a gunsmith that is experience with installing pistol sights. I have a set of Trijicon night sights coming for my M&P45.

I spoke to one smith that told me the original front sight needs to be cut out to be removed. That sort of concerns me.

Ameriglo http://www.ameriglo.net/weapon_site/store_pages/install_tools.html makes this tool for the job.

Dan Burwell in PA. Youll add the shipping cost to whatever you do; if just a sight installation, Dan may not be ideal for you.

I am looking for a gunsmith that could do some machining (for not too much $$) on a SW5906. I would like to have the section where the trigger guard meets the frame machined so its round and smooth. It is a sharp edge now and cuts me when shooting a few boxes.

I am looking for a gunsmith that could do some machining (for not too much $$) on a SW5906. I would like to have the section where the trigger guard meets the frame machined so its round and smooth. It is a sharp edge now and cuts me when shooting a few boxes.

I'd still recommend the same list of people. See above. Very competent gunsmiths.

Back
Top Bottom