Guns I'd like to see made

I thought they where really reloadable and unstable ? I love to see a pic of the ammo.

I'd love a 1911 in 50ae made I know the Lars grizzly looked like it .

From what I've read about them, the accuracy left a lot to be desired, and the ammo is quite expensive. I just think the idea of launching a small rocket from a handgun would be fun, and I'd love to see if more accurate ammo could be produced by a typical reloader.

a rifle caliber revolver....think 5.56, 7.62X54R or for shits and giggles a 12GA revolver.....

how about you guys?
What are those did die calibers you're talking about? 5.556 is for little girls. 7.62x54R is for wimps and smurfs.
600 Nitro express is where it's at

A modern version of the Lemat.

8787105_2.jpg

Why !!!!!!!

Ben there was a time when the Mini 14 was more highly regarded than any AR Platform. This is why Ruger marketed it to begin with, because back in the 1970's the AR Platform was not highly regarded because of its highly publicized and spectacular failures in the Viet Nam War. A .223 based on the Garand was a lot more appealing because the gun shooting public still harbored strong feelings for the venerable M1, and even the M14 was not seen as an improvement per se, and the 7.62/.308 inferior to the legendary 30-06. Colt had a virtual monopoly on the AR Platform and they were pricey, well in the neighborhood of over 500 dollars which was big bucks back in the day.

Ruger actually made some selective fire Mini-14's complete with bayonet lug which they marketed to Third World military establishments. I think they actually had a few small contacts.

Ben, you father's or grandfather's AR is not the AR of today, and many of us preferred the Mini 14 over the AR Platform back in the day. It's only since the wars in Irag and Afghanistan that the AR has reached a maturity of technology with lots of aftermarket accessories. It is where the 1911 was twenty years ago in terms of accessories and "build your own".

So a selective fire Mini 14 has already been developed. I'd like to be in a position where you could fire a 1970's Mini 14 alongside the same vintage AR, you might be surprised, and the Mini 14 has its adherents even today.I would never feel undergunned with a Mini 14.

Some info I didn't know . I like my dads mini 14 and I like older stuff . I was kinda sYing it as a joke . But on a real note I'd rather have a fa m16/m4 just due to the mags and easy of cleaning etc .

STG-44 in 9mm-40-45 or .223. (Not 22)

9mm is doable, unlike longer rounds like .223, but what's the point? It's no longer historic firearm and it's heavy as hell. The German company that were selling sporting versions in semiauto went out of business for a good reason. Everyone loves cheap and interesting shit, but if it's only interesting and not cheap, then no one will buy it.

I agree on a modern 762x25, preferably a double stack all steel gun that holds a lot of rounds, and has nice sights.

I love the round but the tokarev pistol is not very confortable for extended shooting.

I have a CZ52 and a Tokarev and I find the Tok more comfortable to shoot than the CZ. Last time I was at the range I fired 50 PPU round through the Tok, no discomfort whatsoever.

But yeah, I would like to see a long slide 1911 in 7.62 Tok. That would be BADASS.

Not a revolver guy, but do they make any that the cylinder can be replaced while actively shooting, magazine style

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom