Guns I Wish I Had Kept....

I regret selling a norinco sks. I used th money to buy Some other gun stuff I really wanted and use a lot but I wish I had just bit the bullet and kept it.

I had a Walther P22 I was happy to be rid of, and an SR45.
I've never sold a gun but considered selling my .410 Henry lever action and my Norinco sks last winter when the house needed a roof. But.....I decided to bite the bullet and hold onto them. The 410 lever is hoot for small game and the sks while quirky and not perfect......serves it's purpose in the commie state of mass.

This thread is too sad...I sold a Python and a 460 that I regret....

But...I have also sold some guns and never looked back. See if you notice a theme with these....

- Seecamp .32. Too finicky on ammo to be a summer carry gun.

- Glock 26. To fat to be a summer carry gun.

- Freedom Cobra .380. To embarrassing to be a summer carry gun.

(Note: the ultimate winner of the SCG competition was a Kahr PM9)

I've sold and traded a bunch of guns, but the only one I really regret is
Ithaca Model 37 16 gauge pump that was mint....I've replaced it with a 12 gauge of similar year and shape, but really like the 16 better.

I make it a point not to trade or sell guns that aren't made anymore if I can help it
In fact, I'm in the process of aquiring older guns that arent made anymore if they are in great shape if I can get them for the right price.

Technically they still make the Ithaca, but at 800 dollars it's too expensive for a pump.

Last edited:
My biggest regret is my Sig 556. Yeah it was heavy, but the damn thing was sweet and accurate as hell.

L-Arsenal-77.jpg
This is the one that I wish I bought... instead I bought the vanilla AR15, I'll just purchase this next... yeah right

Colt Diamondback 4" nickle plated 38
HK P7-m13 nickle .carried on duty for a few years

Toying with the idea of regretting getting rid of my Seecamp 380, still up in air on that one

Dan Wesson .357 Pistol-Pack with four barrels and two grips.
Ouch! That even makes me cringe lol. I've got a stainless DW 357 and 44 and would love to have a pistol pack but I just don't have that kind of money kicking around. Currently have 2" and 6" barrels and then hopefully a EWK Arms 15" barrel later this year....

1. Browning Hi-Power (My first handgun)
2. Ruger Stainless Mini-14 with stainless 30rd mags
3. Walther PPK/S and TPH set
4. Desert Eagle 44 mag

IMI Timberwolf in .357 mag. Sorta torn on that. Deep blued long gun that required a lot of attention to keep it looking good, terrible sights, but a real hoot to shoot and a very cool rarity.

This thread is too sad...I sold a Python and a 460 that I regret....

But...I have also sold some guns and never looked back. See if you notice a theme with these....

- Seecamp .32. Too finicky on ammo to be a summer carry gun.

- Glock 26. To fat to be a summer carry gun.

- Freedom Cobra .380. To embarrassing to be a summer carry gun.

(Note: the ultimate winner of the SCG competition was a Kahr PM9)
By far this is the saddest thread I have ever read on this site.

"Love lost, such a cost,
Give me things
that don't get lost.
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you."

Actually, for me, none of them. When I started out, I bought a bunch of sub-standard stuff that didn't fit any purpose or need. I generally don't sell much, but I can't think of anything I wish I could get back.

A nickel 2-1/2" SW Mod 19. First handgun I bought from a buddy for $150. Sold it for $185 a year later to buy a Dan Wesson model 15 VH. With two and a half and 6-in barrels

Back
Top Bottom