• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I hate guns...

I opted for the wide left side safety, but did not get the thumb shield since I don't have the problem with my thumb riding the slide. You can see how much wider it is on the left in the top view of the sight.

The SRO Tool (www.thesrotool.com) is a necessity with the SRO site if you don't want to leave marks on the battery cover when removing it.
More like where your left thumb sits on the frame

The best example i can give is look at a canik rival there's a screw on plate with some checkering for additional grip

So thanks to ya'll big props i did trade off my tavor for a 2011 done up prodigy i won the trade so i figured id just trade for a pws or something i wanted

Well i ended up liking it...i hate 1911s with a passion... so now I'm like well this is nice

But i bet a staccato is better... so even tho i won the trade i lost 2500 probs lol

Hate this hobby

Sponsored by burbon
I’ll trade ya my Glock build for that prodigy lol. Tastefully upgraded as well lmaooooo

So thanks to ya'll big props i did trade off my tavor for a 2011 done up prodigy i won the trade so i figured id just trade for a pws or something i wanted

Well i ended up liking it...i hate 1911s with a passion... so now I'm like well this is nice

But i bet a staccato is better... so even tho i won the trade i lost 2500 probs lol

Hate this hobby

Sponsored by burbon
I'd go with higher end bourbon in that case.

Back
Top Bottom