Guns I Wish I Had Kept....

Only regret selling two guns.

My first gun, a Glock Glock 22.2 that I got for DIRT cheap, like $300 cheap. No reason to get rid of that other than I wanted a new Glock like a whiney baby.

The second one being a Smith 686+ that was an awesome gun but the trigger really sucked. Looking back I could’ve fixed that pretty easily though.

I wish I kept my Glock 22 years ago. I got a G23 from my dad when he got too old to shoot. I wanted to keep the G23 because it was from my dad but didn't want to have two 40 cal guns. Two decades later, I wish I kept my G22...

I sell guns, but generally that money gets rolled over into a better gun to add.
Or they are traded at somewhere that gives me decent money like KTP and rolled into store credit to buy something better.

But I did trade the below two I regret........
Red Label 12 gauge
Ithaca 37 16 gauge

Plastic guns still made like a glock........could care less.....will never regret, used to buy and sell them more, now I just have a couple gen4 and 5 in full size.

I rebought a mint 50's Ithaca Deerslayer in 16 gauge a few years ago.....so that's been kinda replaced. I could have replaced the Ruger 12....but haven't really because there are better guns out there really that I can shoot without worrying about breaking.

And I will pretty much no longer sell or trade something that is not made anymore, especially if its a fudd wood/metal gun......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom