Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Arm

We should all be thankful to B.H.O., he ALONE has done more to promote lawful firearm ownership than any other [wink][smile]

Last edited:
I've done my part since the first of the year.

Funny thing though, over at M&M they have a picture of Obama on the wall with a "Employee of the month" tag underneath..

Sure 21 is good, but what if you look at it the other way? We bought more guns than the the bottom 161 countries combined or we bought enough guns to arm all the armies of the world excluding the top 6 armies (China, USA, India, North Korea, Russia and Iran, although we could arm 75% of Iran).[devil2]

Yep. Being a new LTC owner I had to start from square one. So, I bought 4 new guns myself. [grin] Oh yeah!!!

It will be a gun paradise! We can make it so!! In the words or our great leader, "Yes We Can!"

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Not Isoroku Yamamoto but as true as ever
No, instead you have to attack with a long timeline ideology, infiltrate the schools and indoctrinate future generations to reinforce their pre-existing naive world view and overemphasized sense of "fairness" in the face of realty with utopian promises of state enforced equality.

That's how you take over this nation... [sad2]

No, instead you have to attack with a long timeline ideology, infiltrate the schools and indoctrinate future generations to reinforce their pre-existing naive world view and overemphasized sense of "fairness" in the face of realty with utopian promises of state enforced equality.

That's how you take over this nation... [sad2]

Yup, and sadly, it seems to be working...[thinking] [frown] [angry]

Guys, I have to apologize. I'm afraid I've been slacking off the last few months in my purchases. To try to make up for it I went out today and bought some ammo, and I'm going to buy another gun this weekend. I'd hate to see us slip in the worldwide standings.

I promise that I'll try to do better in the future. [smile]

I think one of the overlooked parts is the amount of 100% new shooters that came out last year. They will need to start growing their collection more and more. So Joe Bub that went out and bought a shotgun, might need an AR, or perhaps a pistol or 20 this year. Maybe he will tell a friend that also now wants a gun.

I just thought this time last year:

I did not own any guns
I did not know what/who Blitz1 was
I was unaware of derek's man crush on Brock
I didn't know of EC would hit it or not
I didn't even have my permit yet.

Wow what a difference a year makes.

Last edited:
I think one of the overlooked parts is the amount of 100% new shooters that came out last year. They will need to start growing their collection more and more. So Joe Bub that went out and bought a shotgun, might need an AR, or perhaps a pistol or 20 this year. Maybe he will tell a friend that also now wants a gun.

I just thought this time last year:

I did not own any guns
I did not know what/who Blitz1 was
I was unaware of derek's man crush on Brock
I didn't know of EC would hit it or not
I didn't even have my permit yet.

Wow what a difference a year makes.

+1 on this, same as me. I bought my first on January 20th 2009! I have framed the receipt in my [STRIKE]gun room[/STRIKE] library. I am glad we do not have a one gun per month limit like NJ, although who needs more than one gun anyway[wink].

I wonder how many of those millions have since been lost in tragic boating accidents?

Back
Top Bottom