Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Arm

And where in the heck does this guy live?

Assuming each gun buyer bought 1000 rounds of ammo for each purchase, and you and I know that it is way, way more than that, that would be easily 14,033,824,000+ billions rounds of ammo fired by USA gun owners.
I strongly disagree with the above statement. I doubt anyone buys 1000 rounds of ammo for any gun they own unless they shoot competively. The price of ammo the last couple of years has skyrocketed making any ammo other than 22lr extremely costly.
I reload and shoot weekly at a range and while I do currently have over 1000 rounds of 45acp I also have 9 weapons that use that calibre. I couldn’t imagine having 1000 rounds for my S&W 460 mag.

I couldn't imagine having LESS than 1000 rounds per gun (if I owned any).

I'm a little worried about a One Gun a Month law. I'm not sure I can keep up with that if it passes. But I'll try , I guess.

It's a hardship, but in the end it's for the children - I too will do my best to comply by purchasing one gun a month... [laugh]

Keep in mind not every gun is a $2k AR15 suitable for inducing drooling at Frosty.

You can achieve the mandatory minimum one gun per month by buying a run of the mill .22 revolver for $50! Be honest, at $2.45 for an XL, that's less than you spent on COFFEE last month!

There are a lot of affordable and interesting guns out there to be had, which can certainly go a long way towards meeting your obligation.

After reading these 4 pages of nonsensical subliminal rhetoric, I will have to go and buy another gun today, just to keep my March MADNESS gun-a-week going for another year. I think I need 5.45x39, I don't have one yet.

No, instead you have to attack with a long timeline ideology, infiltrate the schools and indoctrinate future generations to reinforce their pre-existing naive world view and overemphasized sense of "fairness" in the face of realty with utopian promises of state enforced equality.

That's how you take over this nation... [sad2]

So true.

[puke2]

Crap. I just did the math. I had set a personal goal of owning 1000 guns before I die. At my age and the average lifespan I can only buy around 400 more before then.

That's going to leave me a little short.

Well, I guess I'll just have to live longer than average. Or move to Mexico. I hear you can buy as many American guns as you want, there.

Back
Top Bottom